Recent content by Hato

  1. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    When is going to realease? in July?
  2. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Champion - News and Discussion

    New manga in Shonen champion issue 31 called suibuyametai hagino san
  3. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    I remember that Medaka box used to rank low on tocs with Sket dance and Bleach, both lasted for a while there. So I don't see ending Cypher Academy anytime soon, they will cancel other series first.
  4. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Champion - News and Discussion

    New series (a rom-com) in shonen champion issue 29 Boku ga koisuru kosumikkusuta
  5. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    Could be interesting to see a japanese version of Spiderman
  6. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    I really like Ryoko, what a pity it's ending!!!
  7. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    Great Job for the translations and the iniciative, well done!!!
  8. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    which is the manga from the shonen sunday comics special?
  9. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    ChainsawMan is doing really great, best position I think. Saiyuuki looks in trouble and Yui kamio is falling. What happened to neverland this week?
  10. Hato

    Mag Talk Morning, Afternoon, Evening (Kodansha)

    Yes, Blade of Immortal is so good, I hope that they'll do a great adaptation!
  11. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    Yeah, I agree!!! It's cool to have a new good soccer manga. It has a huge potential!
  12. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Yeah, it's sad Play Ball is not dubbed. I'll be cool to watch it, looks like a good anime!
  13. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Full drive looks amazing, these 3 coloured pages are really gorgeous
  14. Hato

    Mag Talk Hibana (Seinen Mag by Shogakukan)

    which is the manga of the cover?
  15. Hato

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    this week the TOC was released earlier, you can find it on page 310 of this threat. For me the best new manga are Neverland and Kimetsu, it's early to say about the recent new manga
Top