Recent content by hermux

  1. hermux

    Discussion what happen to jcafe

    JCafe SOS So, maybe it's just my browser, but I've been trying to log into Jcafe all day, and it looks like the link is dead :onoz Sooo does anyone know why I'm getting redirected every time to a site saying that the link doesn't exist anymore? Jcafe is still showing up in google, but I've...
  2. hermux

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    I'd be able to learn things super quickly. Learn languages, learn how to play instruments, learn martial arts, like brain-input matrix-style :eyeroll
  3. hermux

    How did you get your username?

    What, you don't think mouses can fix watches? :( Why don't u believe me??
  4. hermux

    Discussion Manga/Anime/Asian Drama - Bishounen! :D

    Re: Manga gave us a wrong image of men - Bishounen! :D @ jadecoral: omg that pic u posted from "youth gone wild" was soooo hot!! seriously, it's unfair to women to draw men that hot....where do u find guys like that?? anyway, i'd have to kind of go outside the box and say---Oguri Shun is my...
  5. hermux

    When did you first watch CT?

    woow, i didn't know it was that old....and it's still running, which is amazing o.o
  6. hermux

    Shoujo Lovely Complex by Nakahara Aya

    Re: [Shoujo] Lovely Complex by Nakahara Aya (v17) Ah, was there a discussion of this manga? Anywhere? Ever?
  7. hermux

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    Choosing something like "the power to manipulate time and space" seems like way too much for just one superpower. It's like basically asking to be a god, isn't it? If I had that much power I just know I'd screw it up and create the next big bang :darn
  8. hermux

    Shoujo D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru

    Re: [Shoujo] D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru I thought DNAngel was totally complete now? :huh Okay, fave character is definitely Daisuke. He's soo cute, and Dark is...I'm sorry, kind of full of himself and mean to Daisuke at times. I like how Daisuke grows through the series and gets to know...
  9. hermux

    When did you first watch CT?

    Ok...this might be a super weird post, but I've actually never watched or read CT :worrybunny I just heard about it from a Japanese man at a bar and thought I'd see what it was all about....it's quite famous, isn't it? Rather old, though.
  10. hermux

    How did you get your username?

    It's the name of one of my favorite characters, Hermux Tantamoq, who is both a mouse and a watchmaker. :mokona
  11. hermux

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    hahaha yesss!! hmm...well, my immediate response was the ability to fly...that would just be absolutely wonderfully amazing Being able to go back and forth in time would also be hella awesome though---or just being able to stop time for a bit so I could actually finish my final papers on...
  12. hermux

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hullo, New here, I go by Hermux, I'm a student, studying Japanese (w00t^^) and yeah...thought this place seemed a good source of manga as well as a place to post my translations, get me motivated, etc. I looove manga, especially shoujo manga that's not cheesy and predictable, which I know...
Top