- Joined
- Mar 24, 2009
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The Title says it all.When did you guys first watch CT?
As far as I can remember I first watched when I was about 10 years old,hmm that makes it five years ago.I think most people in India like me first watched it on Animax when it aired at ummmm 5PM.Road to 2002 still airs,but Animax schedule is very irregular.Some times it airs at 7Am and sometimes at 6Am :{
As far as I can remember I first watched when I was about 10 years old,hmm that makes it five years ago.I think most people in India like me first watched it on Animax when it aired at ummmm 5PM.Road to 2002 still airs,but Animax schedule is very irregular.Some times it airs at 7Am and sometimes at 6Am :{