Recent content by hgfdsahjkl

  1. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 350 Discussion/351 Predictions

    ^^^ohTogashi yeah, I have that nagging question why didnt killua order nanika,take us to gon and had to go through all the trouble,I'm still not liking her as a plot device
  2. Discussion Kurapika

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions kurapika will be killed by nobunaga,mark my words
  3. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I don't remember killua saying that but I do remember killua saying that there is is still one more rule if zoldecks knew about it ,they won't mind putting needles on him again also teleporting isnt that big of thing,100% there is going to be a difference between wish and order,heck,that's if...
  4. What do you think of IN?

    Re: what do you think of in yeah,yeah my main point isn't about gyo however you could use varying degrees of gyo,you still could use ken or ren with it however I brought it up to point my dislike of that part I don't like the In -zetsu is the principle,In is the advance technique...
  5. What do you think of IN?

    in the advanced form of zetsu i can understand that with zetsu you could hide your aura because you close the pores in your body but how is it possible to hide your aura when it`s out in the air may be i am overthinking it but i just cant swallow it...
  6. Discussion Kurapika

    Re: How did Kurapika tank Uvogin's Big Bang Impact? we discussed that one alot,it's a plot hole,megaman
  7. Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions nah nah if togashi was planning to end it anytime soon, he wasn't going to open new plot lines in the last few chapters,like the jairo's faction,the 5000 ant,the missing hunters,the whole killuaxillumixAlluka thing,what is kurapica doing (it...
  8. Hunter x Hunter Chapter 327 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 327 Discussion / 328 Prediction there were multiple threads even if gotoh used gyo he will just see a countless track of threads he won't be able to decide on which way hisoka gonna use and at the same time Hisoka kept him busy by the coins launching at him FROM...
  9. Anime Hunter X Hunter Anime- Fall 2011

    imo,the old one is sooooooooooooo much superior ^^ that's an awesome sig
  10. Hunter x Hunter Chapter 324 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 324 / 325 Discussion I think you mean silva and those are the shades for his muscles
  11. Anime Hunter X Hunter Anime- Fall 2011

    I'm with goral,cheap adaptation is cheap with exception of few seconds of kurapica vs leorio,everything has been subpar so far
  12. Question What do you love about Togashi's style?

    it was a clever move from togashi and it shows he planned that far a head,my talking here is about togashi yeah as far as king vs netero.king was more awesome in my eyes and I don't mean the fighting, and generally he is one of HxH best characters personaly,I loved the narration for the...
  13. Question What do you love about Togashi's style?

    first,yes what chikky said that's one of HxH strongest point 2-breaking the cliche paterrn of most manga ,for example the cliche of unloke that villian to fight his boss,etc for example kuroro was kiddnaped wow that was unexpected,let me see tobi or Aizen being kiddnaped yet maintain their...
Top