Recent content by Hio

  1. Hio

    Reborn 299 Discussion/ 300 Predicitons

    Re: Reborn 299 Spoiler Thread I think Hibari is laughing because Mukuro is gonna get the SIN for the Vongola.
  2. Hio

    Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 298 Spoiler Thread It's just big because his fist is in the foreground, just like Enma's arm
  3. Hio

    Shounen Lock-on! by TSUCHIDA Kenta

    The new Lock On chapter was great, it was very funny. I like how the tough Yamamoto becomes a softy when he's with Yuki
  4. Hio

    Discussion Everyone in Naruto is suicidal

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/18/ Only Kakashi's father Sakumo commited suicide, the rest was just kamikaze what Suzaku said
  5. Hio

    Bakuman Vol 10 (ch080-ch088) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 85 Discussion / 86 Prediction Awesome chapter, can't wait to see the next chapter ,, I think what Light did in Death Note was also something like a Perfect Crime haha
Top