Recent content by Hippo

  1. Hippo

    Predictions Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Isn't it 17?
  2. Hippo

    Predictions Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    No it couldn't be, because it Minato left the technique for Naruto, which is still unknown. It was not the rasengan, because like... Why would Jiraiya tell Naruto not to use his strongest jutsu back then? When going back to the chat with Jiraiya and Gerotora, we got to know that Minato left the...
  3. Hippo

    Predictions Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Oh my gosh, thank you for reminding me! I totally forgot about it, I wanted to write it too in my prediction, but I forgot. Because I think it's very possible we will get to see it. :D
  4. Hippo

    Predictions Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Alright, I do not know if anyone posted this or not, because I'm kind of new here. (Hellur. :] ) Anyway, everyone remembers the second page of Naruto chapter 643, yeah? Kurama inside Minato, in the end says; "Tomorrow he will..." I'm pretty sure, he wouldn't talk about Naruto birthday...
  5. Hippo

    Theory The jutsu to split the juubi.

    Wait, when did Naruto try to control the Juubi? Name the chapter, please? Anyway, I like your theory, reminds me of Gamakichi telling Naruto to "prepare the seal", which we didn't see yet. Maybe we never will?
  6. Hippo

    Naruto: Shinobi's dream review.

    This chapter was actually interesting to me, because I always wondered how Konoha was made, and how it all happened long time ago, in Hashi&Madara's time. Anyway, Sasuke's tiny powerup won't help that much in the future. Juugo is doing the whole thing, and if there will be any Naruto vs Sasuke...
  7. Hippo

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    I was looking for any Naruto stuff, and on Google, this appeared. I was like: "Whatever." *registers*
  8. Hippo

    How did you get your username?

    I was playing around facebook, until I clicked an app. "Which animal are you?" So I got "Hippo", and my friend kept calling me Hippo, or in swedish. So I liked that name, and instead of using my real name, I started to use "Hippo". And everyone is calling me Hippo now. :3
Top