- Joined
- Sep 28, 2013
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Alright, I do not know if anyone posted this or not, because I'm kind of new here. (Hellur. :] ) Anyway, everyone remembers the second page of Naruto chapter 643, yeah?
Kurama inside Minato, in the end says; "Tomorrow he will..."
I'm pretty sure, he wouldn't talk about Naruto birthday, but something else that we still don't know. And then, Kurama inside Naruto "has something to tell" Naruto. Which makes me curious, what could it be? It could be anything, because Kurama knows a lot other Shinobi or elders don't. Which somehow reminds me of a while back in chapter 567.
Gyuki knew something about Kurama, which others don't, and because of that and Naruto & B could hear them, he told him to "shut up". And also we still don't know what Gyuki wanted to say there, so we have a lot of secrets of Kurama, that should be revealed.
Anyway, that line that Kurama told in chapter 643, is let's say letting us know Kurama knows something maybe will happen. It was not the "plan" because Naruto came up with it, but something else. Because the flowers with the bombs, came after that. It seemed much more important, which Naruto must know. Later after this page, a lot of pages later, Obito asks Naruto; "Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" or something like that. He says it's the anniversary of Minato and Kushina's deaths. Minato and Naruto seemed to not know that it well... "is" 9th of October, and the 10th would be the next day, until Obito didn't tell them.
So Kishi is good at hiding his stuff, and revealing it later, to make us really impatient... well, my prediction is that something may happen on Naruto's birthday, which will happen during the war/pretty soon. We will maybe get to know more about Kurama, and what he told Naruto in chapter 643. I don't think Naruto will suddently from nowhere get Rinnegan, I don't believe that. Nor Sasuke will. But I think we also will get to know more about Rikudo.(yeah I like calling him that still) Of course, it will not all happen in a whole single chapter, nooo. But I'm talking about the future chapters, and what might will be revealed. I would really like to know what was Kurama's past, more than just sitting within the Jinchuriki being bored all day. There are a lot of other things I can predict just of that, but the thread would be of over 6000 words then. Hahahah.
Once again, I do not know if anyone posted something similar. If I did, I'm sorry. :3 Not used to this forum yet. Just wated to share my thoughts of the next chapters - even whatever we say it comes out something even different, with more suprizes.
Thank you for reading!
Kurama inside Minato, in the end says; "Tomorrow he will..."
I'm pretty sure, he wouldn't talk about Naruto birthday, but something else that we still don't know. And then, Kurama inside Naruto "has something to tell" Naruto. Which makes me curious, what could it be? It could be anything, because Kurama knows a lot other Shinobi or elders don't. Which somehow reminds me of a while back in chapter 567.
Gyuki knew something about Kurama, which others don't, and because of that and Naruto & B could hear them, he told him to "shut up". And also we still don't know what Gyuki wanted to say there, so we have a lot of secrets of Kurama, that should be revealed.
Anyway, that line that Kurama told in chapter 643, is let's say letting us know Kurama knows something maybe will happen. It was not the "plan" because Naruto came up with it, but something else. Because the flowers with the bombs, came after that. It seemed much more important, which Naruto must know. Later after this page, a lot of pages later, Obito asks Naruto; "Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" or something like that. He says it's the anniversary of Minato and Kushina's deaths. Minato and Naruto seemed to not know that it well... "is" 9th of October, and the 10th would be the next day, until Obito didn't tell them.
So Kishi is good at hiding his stuff, and revealing it later, to make us really impatient... well, my prediction is that something may happen on Naruto's birthday, which will happen during the war/pretty soon. We will maybe get to know more about Kurama, and what he told Naruto in chapter 643. I don't think Naruto will suddently from nowhere get Rinnegan, I don't believe that. Nor Sasuke will. But I think we also will get to know more about Rikudo.(yeah I like calling him that still) Of course, it will not all happen in a whole single chapter, nooo. But I'm talking about the future chapters, and what might will be revealed. I would really like to know what was Kurama's past, more than just sitting within the Jinchuriki being bored all day. There are a lot of other things I can predict just of that, but the thread would be of over 6000 words then. Hahahah.
Once again, I do not know if anyone posted something similar. If I did, I'm sorry. :3 Not used to this forum yet. Just wated to share my thoughts of the next chapters - even whatever we say it comes out something even different, with more suprizes.Thank you for reading!
