Have a story and have my heart set on making it a Manga. I am willing to pay for the chapters.
Here is the deal...
* audition is designing two characters. I will pay $25 if I like them and that 25 will be my proof that you will get paid.
**first character is Japanese American Kenta and...
Kenta found himself at yet another of his father's excavation locations and this time his luck made a turn for the worst, his Japanese-American heritage made him the target of some local thugs. In his haste to escape, Kenta found himself in a cave. His fear of the delinquents caused him to...
you seem like your trying to create a story that feels cryptic and covered in secrets. you could simply name it something just as cryptic and it will set the stage for your story that way the readers already start to feel like asking questions as they open the book and begin reading. im not sure...