- Joined
- Aug 24, 2012
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Have a story and have my heart set on making it a Manga. I am willing to pay for the chapters.
Here is the deal...
* audition is designing two characters. I will pay $25 if I like them and that 25 will be my proof that you will get paid.
**first character is Japanese American Kenta and constantly puts his life at risk and always seems to be injured somewhere and ripped clothes is his norm... Is often found with a goofy smile no matter the situation.
**second character is his partner... Anna, all American, she was saved by kenta twice and now works with him to save others. She is a bit sceptical if kenta is truly sane or not but cares strongly for him.
**modern day setting but with ancient devises such as a pen that is capable of giving owner ability to invent at terrible cost... Book of fate that curses owner to predict death or die... Sword of strength that also causes greed... Shield of perfect defence but gives owner narcissism.... Etc.
***any ideas I choose not to buy please be rest assured I will not use or steal. Thank you for your time and patience.
**if interested please pm MD or email me at [email protected]
Here is the deal...
* audition is designing two characters. I will pay $25 if I like them and that 25 will be my proof that you will get paid.
**first character is Japanese American Kenta and constantly puts his life at risk and always seems to be injured somewhere and ripped clothes is his norm... Is often found with a goofy smile no matter the situation.
**second character is his partner... Anna, all American, she was saved by kenta twice and now works with him to save others. She is a bit sceptical if kenta is truly sane or not but cares strongly for him.
**modern day setting but with ancient devises such as a pen that is capable of giving owner ability to invent at terrible cost... Book of fate that curses owner to predict death or die... Sword of strength that also causes greed... Shield of perfect defence but gives owner narcissism.... Etc.
***any ideas I choose not to buy please be rest assured I will not use or steal. Thank you for your time and patience.
**if interested please pm MD or email me at [email protected]
Last edited: