Recent content by HisshouBuraiKen

  1. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    Hey man, I appreciate that, I really do! :ossu The truth is I just got tired of the "scanlaiton game" where if I couldn't translate the moment a raw came in people would go with someone else, I'm also busy doing more pro translation work (like on Crunchyroll.com where I'm currently doing Naruto...
  2. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    Hi guys! Answers to latest questions: Goral - Gintama is not gonna happen :P I honestly don't know what I will fan-translate if anything now that FMA has ended and Dattebayo has dropped Bleach. I will probably ride the mangastream Naruto gig until the series ends. I am trying to transition...
  3. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    What? :D Buy Welcome to Wakaba-soh volume 2. I translated it. It is a silly shoujo-y romance comedy with a few clever puns.
  4. HisshouBuraiKen

    The Finestela Thread

    Just wanted to give ya a very belated thank you for uploading FMA, couldn't do my job without it! :ossu
  5. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    Yes my loyal minions, I am alive. Fuck if I know, I haven't spoken to any of them in months. They're free to use my translation, go ask them. Anyways, I know it's been a while, and hopefully the new group i'm working with will provide extra early raws for a long time. I got tired of the...
  6. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    I undertook a big home project (redoing a giant vaulted ceiling) that I should have hired someone to do, and it took forever, but it AND otakon are done now, so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things now :P
  7. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    Yep, still enjoying it, although I'm gonna be wrapping up Eyeshield soon (hopefully before Otakon). Might have some manga stuff in the pipeline :D - stay tuned! I have never had any problems playing Wii. No flying Wiimotes, no broken TVs, no Wii Tennis elbow, nada. My system menu has also...
  8. HisshouBuraiKen

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    I hope Mashiba hurries up and kills whoever this guy is so we can get on with the A-class tournament. I'm praying Aoki and Kimura get one more shot at their respective titles. I also loled in the latest chapter when Kimura mocks Aoki because Mashiba moved up to lightweight, only for Aoki to...
  9. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    No. I have long since ceased taking any requests for translations, especially of new serieses. I might translate a one-shot or silly picture if I find it sufficiently funny or clever. In other news, I got myself set up with the hard-drive loader for Wii and god DAMN are my games loading...
  10. HisshouBuraiKen

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 440)

    Of course he's chakra. Anything and everything in Naruto who's energy source, origin, or physical constitution isn't clear is always made of chakra. Good to see you reviewing again GK :D
  11. HisshouBuraiKen

    Chapter Gantz 292 Discussion/293 Prediction Thread

    Oh man, that last page. If I was a chick I'd have been bawling my eyes out. R.I.P. with your wife, Old Man.
  12. HisshouBuraiKen

    The HisshouBuraiKen thread

    Thanks for the thanks everyone! Remember, you can help me out by telling crunchyroll how great Eyeshield is coming out XD CandySlush - You can still read my work by downloading JapFlap HQ scans every week :ossu Leonsagara - To be honest, I've been using the same electronic dictionary combined...
  13. HisshouBuraiKen

    Chapter Gantz 291 Discussion/292 Prediction Thread

    These aliens are so ridiculously awesome. First we got classic Japanese monsters and now they're up against ancient Roman deities? This has to be the last battle...they're up against GODS!
  14. HisshouBuraiKen

    FMA Volume 22 Discussion (Chapters 88-91)

    Re: Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions LOL, sounds like good omake fodder! Red Hood - You will grow to appreciate the monthly schedule because it means SO MUCH STUFF happens every chapter! Especially with the series reaching its climax and the multiple groups/storylines converging into...
  15. HisshouBuraiKen

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Says you! :tem
Top