- Joined
- May 20, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
When I was a child, I knew konan. I did not know him very much at that time. Later something happened on me, and I liked him very much. however I just saw its animation in Chinese. After I entering the college, I owned a computer, and all I have touched was animation in Japanese. I found that Japanese is a very beautiful language and I became crazy to learn it. These two years, I learned Japanese in the library almost everyday and I also made Japanese friends in my school. Now it is not difficult for me to communicate with them. My major is English, so I know that listenning and speaking are very important if someone wants to learn a language well. Watching animation from Japan and communicating with Japanese friends are two joys in my life. Here I found you, and I think maybe we niteimasu. I hope I can be one of your friends.


The truth is I just got tired of the "scanlaiton game" where if I couldn't translate the moment a raw came in people would go with someone else, I'm also busy doing more pro translation work (like on Crunchyroll.com where I'm currently doing