The HisshouBuraiKen thread

UchihaUchiha

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hisshou we r missing your Naruto translations so much.:( please return soon.Sasuke vs The Five Kages, Naruto and Madara Uchiha without ur Translation?this sux.
 

InvincibleUchiha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hisshou-Sama, where are yooouu??
I need you so desperately that it hurts!
I need your naruto translations, I am addicted to them!
Please, hurryyy, come back and free meeee! :)
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I just saw you caught up with all the chapters of Naruto, thanks so much for taking the time for that and putting in the effort, much appreciated!
 

vaizad00

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, just wondering if youre still doing FMA translations?
 

InvincibleUchiha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hiiishoouuu-Samaaa
I miss u!!!
:crying
 

mandeep000

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
India
hisshou sama plz return .. I m tired of reading cnet and crappy sleepyfans translations .. plz return
Naruto Manga is incomplete without u..
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
first of all:Happy Birthday!:confetti

your translations were always great!:amuse
 

InvincibleUchiha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Happy Birthday Hisshou-Sama!!! :)
wish u health and happiness!
hope u return and we can enjoy your marvellous work!
greetz, ur fan!
:eyeroll
 

InvincibleUchiha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hisshou-Sama?
:worrybunny
when do u return?
or do you return at all?
i am really desperate...
:wtf
 

Pitou

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thanks for the good trans.
You don`t wanne call it a comeback, but were the translations of naruto one-shots or will you continue on a regular basis again (week after week)?
 

InvincibleUchiha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HISSHOU'S BACK!!! - FOR GOOD!!!! ^^
 

UchihaUchiha

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hisshou thanx for Naruto! But wheres Binktopias Naruto?? Fuckity fuck fuck
 

HisshouBuraiKen

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
977
Reaction score
2,198
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes my loyal minions, I am alive.

Hisshou thanx for Naruto! But wheres Binktopias Naruto?? Fuckity fuck fuck
Fuck if I know, I haven't spoken to any of them in months. They're free to use my translation, go ask them.

Anyways, I know it's been a while, and hopefully the new group i'm working with will provide extra early raws for a long time. I got tired of the whole "race to be first" thing and this month in particular was crazy for me which is why I missed FMA for the first time in three and a half years. You can ALWAYS read my translations for Naruto in HQ by downloading JapFlap's releases here at MH or their site, www.japflap.com, or the weekly ones now at mangastream.com (whom I'm trying to convince to upload to MH as well)
 

HisshouBuraiKen

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
977
Reaction score
2,198
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? :D

Buy Welcome to Wakaba-soh volume 2. I translated it. It is a silly shoujo-y romance comedy with a few clever puns.
 
Last edited:

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I was wondering if you're planning on picking some new series up once FMA ends. If yes, I would humbly suggest Gintama which unfortunately currently isn't being translated (it is translated to 302nd chapter but translations can't be used since 296th chapter and all in all things are a bit complicated). Why Gintama? Well, IMO it is the best shounen there is (along with FMA and GTO), it has awesome fights, genius characters (to be honest, I consider it the strongest point of the manga) and really hilarious moments. But the best part is that even after 300 chapters it didn't jump the shark like Bleach/Naruto/One Piece did (of course IMO) but it's even better. Probably you won't have time to spend on a series you don't know but it was worth a try. Anyway, thanks for all these years you've translated FMA.
 

jmangeo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Do you speak spanish? and thanks for all the work with FMA
 

iceland-boom

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
China
hi,Hisshou Bu Rai Ken,i have noticed that u could always provide us Naruto and FMA very quickly since u began translating in 2006, i just curious how could u translate them in such a short time and with a high quality~
i also noticed that u explained ur name as"Complete and Total Victory Relying on Nobody but Myself-Fist", and u said: I have a massive ego. So u know very clearly of urself right?
 

Wing

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
China
Among all of the manga, which do you like best? I like the meitanteikonan best.
 
Top