Recent content by holmes221

  1. holmes221

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Thanks, fantomcore. I upload here if you dont mind :) http://www.inaruto.net/hsdk/history-strongest-disciple-kenichi-chapter-408/
  2. holmes221

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 366 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Full pictures view here http://www.inaruto.net/spoilers/bleach-366-spoilers/ or download here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o5vzzko2mu4
  3. holmes221

    Archived Programming Thread

    How about some .NET ? namespace ConsoleApplication { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { Console.WriteLine("Hello World."); } } } AJAX with ASP NET is fun to learn too. :tem
  4. holmes221

    TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

    Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 2 IS OVER : Beware of SPOILERS!!! Does anybody know when Heroes season 3 will start ? Do we have to wait till next year around Aug 2008 again ??? :(
  5. holmes221

    Discussion Fight hunger with a "click"

    Great...MH takes part on donation :)
  6. holmes221

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    Yep..this is better n much readable. Good work guys. I bet MH 2nd bday is around the corner.expecting something cool from you guys.
  7. holmes221

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime No Ippo Chap 786 Discussion Thank u so much for this !! yeah support Ignition One
  8. holmes221

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Round 784 Discussion why all the links are the same with the one posted in http://www.dynamiteglove.com/ and there is no credit ?? ohhh because it's the same person :P
  9. holmes221

    TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

    Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!! from Charlie-Penny conversation, it seems that Penny doesn't know about Naomi nor ship nearby the island.
  10. holmes221

    Society Manga distributors arrested

    Wow this is freak.. A long time back I heard that they are bashing Narutofan badly. But they even do the same thing. yahh who is the bad guy now :p I don't get it quite right about licensed stuff. I know that Bleach anime and Naruto anime are licensed - means they are bought by US company and...
  11. holmes221

    TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

    Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!! @xio: Dharma is the one being destroyed, ain't it? Dharma was trying to cooperate with island and its habitant (as what Ben said ^_^) Agreed with Des, about that russian Mikael... he should have been dead already. Survive after that ultrasonic waves...
  12. holmes221

    Society Manga distributors arrested

    Then what about MH? Will be taken down in the future? I hope not...
  13. holmes221

    TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

    Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!! Just watch the finale.... Parts I like about the finale: + Hugo is doing great with the car :) + Sawyer is awesome..yeah don't be mercy to THEM + Locke is still alive (crap, he revives many times :darn ) But there are still many mysteries to answer...
  14. holmes221

    TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

    Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!! Wow...after I rewind slowly. It's really there. That freaking Jacob. Right after Ben try to calm Jacob down and he was thrown to the wall. You indeed have a sharp eye, Boff
  15. holmes221

    TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

    Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!! My bet..the plan to detonate all of THEM will be a failure. But I hope Sayid won't die in this season...just kill the old heroic man :P
Top