TV The LOST Thread: [SPOILERS]

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Nothing happened?!

You sure you watched LOST?
 

Rahan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
924
Reaction score
380
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

So, Jack and Kate will survive. Probably Sawyer as well (the one Kate must go back to)

Who do you think was in the coffin ? Locke ? Ben ? (they seem to be the most unpopular characters right now among the refugees)
I wonder what are the lies Jack was talking about.

I really enjoyed this season. Much better than the second one. Can't wait for the fourth.

and Hurley is officially AWESOME !
 

Sarmad

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
591
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

OMFG

The finale was really really great, but i can't stop feeling pretty crappy and depressed right now!
I mean Jack is so screwed and i really like his character. Plus the dystopian feeling one gets when seeing the "future" or rather the present time in Lost. It's just devastating and i really hope that it won't be "the end". I doubt though that this'll be the case ^^

Anyway i'm wondering why noones freakin out here besides myself XD
There is so much to talk about this finale i don't know where to start!
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Now why the hell did Lock kill that girl that tried to make a call, only to allow Jack to make that same call few minutes latter… Heh… Weird stuff! :)
I really liked this two final episodes!!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm pretty sure he thought he could stop Jack from calling without having to shoot him...obviously he was wrong.
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Maybe he should have aimed for the phone, not the person using it… :P j/k
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

i would like to retract my latest post.
it seems that i missed one episode... oops :p

anyways, after seeing the LAST episode and realizing that it was pretty good.
im kinda fearing the next seasons...
its possible that they will play out in "the real world" ie not the island
 

holmes221

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
619
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Just watch the finale....

Parts I like about the finale:
+ Hugo is doing great with the car :)
+ Sawyer is awesome..yeah don't be mercy to THEM
+ Locke is still alive (crap, he revives many times :darn )

But there are still many mysteries to answer

What happen to Ben now ?
Why did Penny said she doesn't know anything about Naomi ?
Who the hell is Naomi then ?
Who rescue Jack and the rest ?
What is the black monster smoke ?
What was that Jacob ?

arghhhh I hate LOST now...
what are they going to do next ? to end this series till 2010?
If LOST start with a nonsense story next season, they will definitely lose the rating.
 

Rahan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
924
Reaction score
380
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

what are they going to do next ? to end this series till 2010?
Yes. I think 3 more seasons of 16 episodes are planned

72 episodes have already aired. There are still 48 to go.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Another big question is whether Ben was lying about what the people who own that ship would do to the island if they found it. That ship is obviously not affiliated with Penny, but it still doesn't explain why Naomi had a picture of Desmond and Penny together. The guy Jack talked to was seemed genuine, but I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't who the survivors think they are.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

To be true...I didnt expect that a lost final could get even worse than season 2 final :s

Okay lets get this straight I am a little lost hater...but well I really enjoyed most of the scenes. I loved how they showed future Jack (especially when you find out its the future). Also Charlie dying was quite nice too see...but it was expected (ehm yeah well usually he gets rescued, you know what I mean).

However questionwise and plotwise this episode was so worse...seriously I dont expect anything from the next 3 seasons which are even cut down by 7-8 episodes per season. This episode really lowered anything for me.

In the whole season 3 they were only able to solve one really big mystery (others vs dharma) and a few minor things for me. But they pulled out like a million new questions in just 3 episodes...I am pretty at the end we will only get answers to around 10% of all the questions they ever raised throughout the series.

Questions...
Walt: WTF? When we saw him I was really happy because I thought we would get some small answer one seasons after they left...but well nothing besides the usual no answer crap.

Lock: Wounded, couldnt move and whatever...is almost as fast as Ben...uhm yeah that was rofl :s

This russian or whatever guy(Mikael?): Okay he is invincible now...? I am sick of him...

Sawyer: Killing everyone now...hmpf I start to dislike his character now...the beach scene was strange for me...

Ben: As he seems he knows a lot about Naomi and whatever...why just doenst he tells everything he knows to stop jack?

And probably a million more questions I forgot now. I know its a season final and you need stuff to keep viewers bumped...but I didnt like it at all. Also I feel more and more like Lost meets Heroes nowadays...I dont know why but I had this feeling with some episodes already, even its not really like Heroes...

Meh I will probably check it for Season 4-6 again, because I simply want to know how it goes on...still I dont really like the way Lost is walking =(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Questions...
Walt: WTF? When we saw him I was really happy because I thought we would get some small answer one seasons after they left...but well nothing besides the usual no answer crap.
Another instance of dead people appearing to people on the island. Jack's father, Eko's brother.

Lock: Wounded, couldnt move and whatever...is almost as fast as Ben...uhm yeah that was rofl :s
Another instance of the Island's magical ability to heal illness/injuries. Locke's paralysis, Rose's Cancer.

This russian or whatever guy(Mikael?): Okay he is invincible now...? I am sick of him...
Same sort of thing here.

Sawyer: Killing everyone now...hmpf I start to dislike his character now...the beach scene was strange for me...
Since when has Sawyer's character not seemed like a killer?

Ben: As he seems he knows a lot about Naomi and whatever...why just doesn't he tells everything he knows to stop jack?
Well, Ben obviously thought he had revealed enough to Jack to make him change his mind. Jack had every reason to doubt him, but I don't think Ben would risk spilling the beans on everything he knows about the island in order to stop something that he may not even be sure of.

And probably a million more questions I forgot now. I know its a season final and you need stuff to keep viewers bumped...but I didnt like it at all. Also I feel more and more like Lost meets Heroes nowadays...I dont know why but I had this feeling with some episodes already, even its not really like Heroes...
Is that a good or bad thing? I don't watch Heroes so I'm not sure of your point here.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Isnt walt alive o.O ??? I doubt he is dead...

Isnt this healing a bit super fast now ... it wasnt in an instant before and not getting dead people back, also why do some die and others not...i want answers!!! XD

Sawyer was never a killer for me like in the last episode...he has a pretty rough attitude...but somehow not like in the last episode.

Hm Ben...he seemed so serious about stopping them...he wanted to kill off 3 people just that they dont call the ship...hmpf

I cant tell if its bad...it just feels like I would watch another series or as if Lost would try to be like Heroes (which I doubt).

Ah and I forgot Mr Invisible...bah xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

:XD

Why would Lost try to be like Heroes? They're not really similar anyway.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

my guess of the people in the boat thats offshore.

in the end of season 2 the magnetic explosion thing was caught on "radar"
by some dudes on the north pole or somewhere.

my guess is that these people have been trying to find the island and now they have.

old dharma people or something like that. they probably want the island back from "the others"

just speculation but not impossible
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Very possible, but if what Ben says is true, why would Dharma want to "destroy every living thing" on the island?
 

holmes221

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
619
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

@xio: Dharma is the one being destroyed, ain't it? Dharma was trying to cooperate with island and its habitant (as what Ben said ^_^)

Agreed with Des, about that russian Mikael... he should have been dead already. Survive after that ultrasonic waves!? ( it might destroy his brain..but why is he alive ). Survive even after being shot by an arrow..( OK maybe not to vital point ) It's really crap.

Why Lost is not shortened to 2 seasons of 24 episodes each... I hate this ABC tv..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I was responding to what Boff suggested.

my guess of the people in the boat thats offshore.

in the end of season 2 the magnetic explosion thing was caught on "radar"
by some dudes on the north pole or somewhere.

my guess is that these people have been trying to find the island and now they have.

old dharma people or something like that. they probably want the island back from "the others"

just speculation but not impossible
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I agree with the majority here, Lost is slowly losing its touch and so are the characters.
My favorite was Sawyer until he stopped giving you the feeling of being a con man. Then there were Charlie and Desmond, and Charlie has already been killed. Almost no really worthy character back :S

And the whole thing with Locke was lame. Why did he kill the woman without explaining why to Jack?



And the new ship can't be the 2 people on the North pole who caught the magnetic explosion. They were with Penny, remember?
 

holmes221

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
619
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The LOST Thread: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

And the new ship can't be the 2 people on the North pole who caught the magnetic explosion. They were with Penny, remember?
from Charlie-Penny conversation, it seems that Penny doesn't know about Naomi nor ship nearby the island.
 
Top