Recent content by Hwa Ryun

  1. Hwa Ryun

    Favorites Best aspect of Tower of God

    What do you think is the strongest / best aspect that makes you like ToG? Mine would be the amazing characters and great character development :)
  2. Hwa Ryun

    Favorites Prettiest girl in Tower of God

    Some pictures :hip
  3. Hwa Ryun

    Favorites Prettiest girl in Tower of God

    Ho was a guy??? wtf :gwah
  4. Hwa Ryun

    Herro MHers

    Thank you~
  5. Hwa Ryun

    Favorites Prettiest girl in Tower of God

    So? Who is it? :heh I think it's obviously Hwa Ryun Sorry If I forgot your favorite~
  6. Hwa Ryun

    Discussion Irregulars

    I can't wait to see Phantaminum in action :nerd
  7. Hwa Ryun

    Herro MHers

    Well... the only reason why I joined the Naruto Forums is because of the bleach section, so I also like bleach :hee Other series I follow would be Tower of god (love the series!), Gintama, and..... can't think much in the spot, but I do't watch/ read many :^_^
  8. Hwa Ryun

    Herro MHers

    Hey.......... :derp:3c:zomg:nerd:mono:cheez:hip:teehee:^_^ I joined for no real reason, I come from the Naruto Forums..... and that's it lol. Hope we get along peeps ;33
Top