Recent content by hyde-chan

  1. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 125 Discussion Thread yah.. im also waiting for someone to translate it since I'm sooo lazy to understand them all.. hahaha...too much kanji's makes me dizzy!!! :s And the talk about the "E" still confuses me :s
  2. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 125 Discussion Thread From what i understand too.... Kurogane's blood is needed because If only vampire's blooed is given to Fai, he'll end up as one... But With Kuro's blood mixed with the vampire(as "E") he's body will react to Kuro's blood only.. And the life of Fai would...
  3. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 125 Discussion Thread Here's what I think :)
  4. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 125 Discussion Thread Kurogane is sooo nice!!! I love him now :smile-big Fai should be able to fight the bad shaoran with his one eye left. I've been waiting for the arc about Fai!! And maybe some glimpse in his past.. We already knew bits and pieces about Kurogane and...
  5. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Sailormoon is my vote.. The very first one I love.. oh my.. those where the days when I spent all my allowance just to be able to buy cds, stickers, pictures, cards, mangas (In any language I dont even understand)... hahahah... And years later, I still have them all... :) Nothing will ever...
  6. Chapter 235 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 235 Predictions [Bleach] oh yeah... Ishida-kun! I wonder what he's doin now... I'm just disappointed that Bleach is a story about knights saving the damsel in distress.. First, it's Rukia, now it's Inoue... I wonder who's really the lead female character in the end...
  7. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis Manga (Where do I find it?) Can anyone share where to find these missing chapters from STOPTAZMO?
  8. Chapter 219 Discussion [Bleach]

    Has anyone scanlated Bleach 219? Even the raw version, is it already available??
  9. Chapter 299 Discussion [Naruto]

    Sai could be an Uchiha too, hidden by Danzou... My theory is that in the end, it's Sai's body that will be used instead of Sasuke. We know that Sai must be very skilled and strong bec the evil Danzou has entrusted this mission to him. I think the older bro is already dead.. but it could be...
Top