Recent content by Hyuver

  1. Hyuver

    Shounen Komi Naoshi Oneshots

    Re: Personant by Komi Naoshi If only there is good raw for it I will work on this one
  2. Hyuver

    Request Chapter Name

    I try to put 0 or 00 it said "Out of Range" and then I try 0.5 it said "This field must be an integer"
  3. Hyuver

    Request Chapter Name

    Is it possible to have custom chapter name instead of just chapter number range from 01 - something. I want to add a prologue chapter and I put prologue on the chapter field it said only integer accepted, then when I try to put 00 at the chapter field it said out of range. I don't want to...
  4. Hyuver

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    I would like to request for Manga Editor membergroup, I am part of Bakayarou and Kuu Here are some release I worked on http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41463 http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41322 http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39199...
Top