Recent content by ikcud

  1. ikcud

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    He can't fill Toure shoes, but I think he has a future. I pick him over that woeful guy that came back from Inter haha
  2. ikcud

    Info Where to buy Japanese manga

    Re: Where to buy Japanese manga online aurickandrien - Which shipping option you use? I'm gonna start using them since it went smoothly with you.
  3. ikcud

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    I've never liked that guy. The guy always play dirty.
  4. ikcud

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Seeing the depth in the Real squad just amazes me still. But we have to see if it works well together. I still love my gunners.
  5. ikcud

    Discussion Formula One Grand Prix Racing Thread

    Re: (FI) Formula 1 - Official Thread I slave myself to death in Edited Mangas if he actually wins one race this year haha. I still think his there only for the sport since it's going downhill lately.
  6. ikcud

    Info Where to buy Japanese manga

    Re: Where to buy Japanese manga online tell me how you go =] thanks. Gonna use ggpx advice first before using something I'm not comfortable with yet.
  7. ikcud

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    I still think d is kinda undecided. I haven't liked how liverpool won their last couples of games on the trot.
  8. ikcud

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    I think Arsenal is trying to find youth within the team for the long run. But then I think it's pretty stupid because, they can always leave the club from undisrupted arguments. Not 'all' will be faithful to the club. Seriously, what matter's is the quality of the player which can bring up the...
  9. ikcud

    How did you get your username?

    backwards like the others. Very common I see lol
  10. ikcud

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    That's a good idea actually lol. I go for immortality too
  11. ikcud

    Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

    I kinda know how you feel, luckily I got promoted to organizer manager. So I do like fudge all now lol.
  12. ikcud

    Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

    I only get affected if the stuff I drank was pretty awful and cheap haha. The only thing I do would probably sleep it off.
  13. ikcud

    Games Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

    Re: Diablo 3 Announced How long did they delayed the 2nd sequel? I doubt they will bring this out intill 2010 or later lol.
  14. ikcud

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    I doubt the Spurs will sell at all lol
Top