Recent content by imhungry4444

  1. imhungry4444

    Shounen Black Torch by Takaki Tsuyoshi

    Kinda reminds me of Bleach. Sucks that it's monthly. Chapter 4: https://reader.s2smanga.com/read/black-torch/en/0/4/page/1
  2. imhungry4444

    Shounen Black Torch by Takaki Tsuyoshi

    Chapter 1: https://reader.s2smanga.com/read/black-torch/en/0/1/page/1
  3. imhungry4444

    Shounen Demon's Plan by Okamoto Yoshimichi

    Chapter 4: http://mangastream.com/r/demons_plan/004/3880/1 Okay, four chapters in, this sh!t is dope. I like it.
  4. imhungry4444

    Shounen Demon's Plan by Okamoto Yoshimichi

    Chapter 2: http://mangastream.com/r/demons_plan/002/3833/1 Okay I'm in. As soon as I read: I thought "oh f*ck yes". Looking forward to this series now.
  5. imhungry4444

    Shounen Radiant by Tony Valente

    Finally chapter 4 is translated: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/radiant/c004/
  6. imhungry4444

    Hangout Black Clover Hangout Thread

    I think Vangeance is too obvious of a traitorous villain candidate. Now it could be possible that he and Julius are both traitors. Just like Aizen and Gin were in Bleach. Julius' genuine care for Yami makes it that much more prosperously developmental, not just for the storyline, but for Yami's...
  7. imhungry4444

    Hangout Black Clover Hangout Thread

    Full chapter is out: https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/74/page/1 This may just be me but I still think Julius is sketchy as hell. The facial expressions he makes towards Asta, Yami,etc. are so off-putting or moreso suspicious. I think it's gonna turn out Julius is a...
  8. imhungry4444

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 355 Discussion/356 Predictions

    Okay, thought it was just me and thought I hard to reread the entire fight just to catch the exact moment. Thanks.
  9. imhungry4444

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 355 Discussion/356 Predictions

    Had to come on here just to ask this; When did the Moon(minus) symbol get affixed on Hisoka? I reread the Sun-Moon explanation that Chrollo gave and as I correctly remembered both symbols need to be touching for an explosion to occur. But I don't remember Hisoka getting a Moon symbol affixed to...
  10. imhungry4444

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 805 Discussion / 806 Predictions

    This arc feels like its gonna be an underwhelmingly predetermined snoozer.
  11. imhungry4444

    Chapter Fairy Tail 459 & 460 Discussion

    Okay, the fallibilism in these two chapters alone have given this arc an inane track thus far. Mashima is essentially telling us he has reduced the sincerity of his writing to a partial-halt. The only thing that's keeping me in this arc is the latter Spriggan 12, who I am sure are the strongest...
  12. imhungry4444

    Hangout Black Clover Hangout Thread

    I can't be the only one that thought "Holy sh!t, the Magic Emperor is affiliated with these guys!?"? Anyway, dude is a beast. As expected though. He reminds me of Minato from Naruto.
Top