Shounen Black Torch by Takaki Tsuyoshi

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Let's talk about what's been going on lately in the manga. I really like how well the mangaka handled introducing the motivations of the other characters, it was a quick and well thought out process and it also gave us the opportunity to know these characters a little bit better.

Ragou combining with Jirou was one of the coolest scenes I've seen in the manga. This continues to have great artwork. The monthly wait continues.

I don't know how I feel about the main villain, at least not for now. If he even is the main villain.

Edit: The manga moved over to Jump+ by the way, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but at least Shueisha thought the manga was worth keeping around instead of axing it, so that's good.
 
Last edited:
Top