Recent content by Infinity Edge

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 983 Discussion

    Can you imagine this happening to Katakuri or Cracker? I don't think so.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 983 Discussion

    So P1 and Ulti do both get beaten quite easily.....jeez People have not been liking last 2 chapters and it will probably continue. It's hard to enjoy a story where a new interesting character gets beaten and sullied 4-5 chapters after he/she is introduced; that does not make a lot of sense...
  3. One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    If we are accepting cheap tricks and gimmicks to defeat one of the strongest Pirates to ever brave the sea (Linlin), then I would prefer Oda to just not touch her after Whole Cake arc, and make Pudding alter her memories to forget Straw Hats or something. If Oda really wanted her gone, he could...
  4. One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    FYI I really hope this doesn't happen. But if it does, here's my reaction.
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 982 Discussion

    It's tuesday y'all made already 34 comments here >.> Hard to believe Sasaki is already beaten. A lot of people were predicting him to be strong. But I guess Oda wants to get rid of Kaido's goons quickly. Ulti & her bro also look like they will get beaten by Luffy (unless he's smart and runs)...
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why are those idiots still in the car?? Deku and others should also get out of the car and do something not just Endeavor. Feels like I've had this issue with only a single hero doing something when it should be several a few times through the course of this manga already. Another example of...
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 938 Discussion/939 Predictions

    An(other) info heavy chapter. Quite likely more stuff happened behind the scenes. At least let's hope there's no break, then I will not complain. Was OP always centered this much around humor and "Surprise!" type jokes? I swear that's happening almost all the time in Wanokuni. It feels like 50%...
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 935 Discussion / 936 Predictions

    Nice, I was cringing at the lackluster treament of Zoro in this arc. Happy to see him do something cool. The Udon prison continues to be a fart in the wind rather than a real threat. :fail
  9. Theory Quick theory about the ROCKS/LOCKS (Kaidou's past)

    Kaidou shows a lot of hatred toward Big Mom, and he seemingly cringes at the mention of their past. I just don't get why he has soo much hate and animosity for her, especially if they were together in a pirate crew. So something just dawned on me, what if the guy locked up in the Udon Prison...
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 931 Discussion / 932 Predictions

    Big Mom for Nakama! (as the ship's anchor)
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 930 Discussion / 931 Predictions

    Wait, why didn't perospro just make stairs for BM crew instead of relying on climbing the waterfall? If Oda didn't want to have BM in this arc he shouldn't even have drawn this stuff people would've been much less upset.
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 930 Discussion / 931 Predictions

    Marco and Pell > Big mom? LOL
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 930 Discussion / 931 Predictions

    OMG BIG MOM!!! /o///////////////////// "Take this blood! I will make you I will starve the pain within I will crave you I will learn to hate again I will drain you I will make you whole again I will blame you I will lay beside the dead Cause I don't want to live inside this hell Tame the...
  14. Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

    Initially I didn't like Homura for her personality but now that I noticed she is only wearing a thong and that high-cut kimono, so I flipped my opinion 180 degrees and now she's my favourite character. I want to see her. All the time. I'm ready. :hearts
  15. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 208 Discussion / 209 Predictions Thread

    Bakugou without Granade gauntlets > Bakugou with Grenade gauntlets :xp Wish we could've somehow gotten more with this chapter. I understand being this way is exactly how Bakugou hype works though. I hope this is not the last time we see this Tokage girl.
Top