Recent content by infyquest

  1. Archived Programming Thread

    in shell script #!/bin/sh echo "hello world"
  2. Discussion what happen to jcafe

    I hope it will be soon.......if anyone knows a good server with above specs, post that info here :)
  3. ~ Fairy Tail Info & Release Thread~

    Re: Release! Fairy Tail Chapter 25 [KEFI] now scanlated chapter 30 is available at www.kefi.org online viewing http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/30/
  4. Thriller Bark Arc Discussion Thread

    Re: Haunted Island Arch This arc is getting to my nerves, I need my dose of OP. OMG figit, this fast. We might see what happens to the shadows, and a brief history of Moria. (any guesses) Cant wait for OP, where is it? Everyone is waiting eagerly for OP new chap, but this isn't the right place.
  5. Shanks "New Era" and the incident Ace x BB battle would start

    May be the is event related to the Revolutionaries and WG.
  6. The Three Great Powers!!!

    Perhaps shichibukai will lose power, thus rendering WG powerless. And then challenge the yonkou(4 emperors) to become the pirate king.
  7. Thriller Bark Arc Discussion Thread

    Re: Haunted Island Arch Oda wants to have a Frankenstein's arc. He wants to put all the horror in a comical way. Anyway Brook will help in defeating the Moria and his henchmen (remanents of Hogbacks's experiments). We will know a bit of background why/what Moria is doing this for? (Stealing...
  8. The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    Re: the Search for Strawhat's New Nakama... The skeleton guy might have the same role like vivi did in earlier alabasta arc
  9. Predictions about what will happen this year in ONE PIECE

    Re: prediction of what will happen this year in ONE PIECE You know what I mean. Edited because of reference to the last chapter. Luckas
  10. Cleaning Manga auto cleaning program

    I will help with commenting out as i am an expert in voodoo programming and debugging.
  11. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 334 Predictions [Naruto] cool, an interesting fact. quite revealing. Thanks.
  12. Which Next-Gen console do you intend to have?!

    I play mostly on PC than on console. It much better that way.
  13. Which Next-Gen console do you intend to have?!

    First of all I dont like M$ and Im poor to own xbox(360) or ps2 or ps3 or wii I cant spend my half/full salary on buying the machine.
  14. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Translations discussion (139 latest) phew after a long time.
  15. Ho Ho Ho!~

    I like the batman.
Top