Recent content by Ixis

  1. Assorted The End recruiting freelancers to finish dropped manga ♥

    We could also use a proofreader or two (keep in mind we work on all genres, but if you only want to stick to a certain genre that's fine); in this case from the English translation for grammar, flow, and all around tidiness. So a very good grasp of the English language, as well as a respect for...
  2. Assorted The End recruiting freelancers to finish dropped manga ♥

    Hello, friend! し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*) J The End finishes partially scanlated, dropped manga with less than 2 volumes to completion. We have amassed Japanese raws for over 500 titles that fit our criteria, so we're recruiting freelance Japanese translators and editors (or cleaners and typesetters) to...
  3. Illuminati-Manga Recruiting

    Illuminati-Manga is a group that was founded in November of 2005 that has released 2,585 total chapters (as of February 2015) since then. We strive for good looking releases based on our standards. You can check out our release history here. http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=501...
  4. Question Question about the site favicon

    Ahh! Now I see it. I think I was assuming it was someone from a manga so I didn't make the connection;; Thanks for clearing it up ₍₍(ง ˙ ω ˙) ว
  5. Question Question about the site favicon

    Good day! This question is really stupid but it's been driving me nuts for years. Just what character is this site's favicon? I can't make it out besides someone with a red outfit, and I also can't find a larger image of it, if it exists (since some site icons are originally tiny while others...
  6. The MadHatterRyu thread

    Haha, I know you've got some jobs now but I've got a super long list of dropped projects and groups that need help. :9 Though there really isn't any central database for dropped or stalled projects. I think it'd be quite useful, and I'm surprised there isn't anything like that yet...
Top