Recent content by j_cups1

  1. Info The Looking For Anime, Drama, and Movies Thread

    Re: Shamo Why is it taking so long for someone to upload this movie? <hr noshade size="1"> Wow it's been months and no one has even uploaded a torrent of this movie.
  2. Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: GRAPPLER BAKI Genius - I asked someone on a French forum and they gave me these links. I can't speak/read French, so I don't understand a word they're saying. http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=18&start=0 http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=945&start=0...
  3. Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: GRAPPLER BAKI Oh, I just saw on their site where they were asking for French translators. I've tried to look for the raws, but have had no luck. Maybe they were asking for translators for another manga.
  4. Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: GRAPPLER BAKI Genius- I dont even think the French Edited Mangas for Volume 6+ exist. I tried searching, but couldn't find anything. It's really messed up that Wild Fang Project is holding back releases and not excepting new members until 2011. I'd love to see another group scanlate the...
  5. Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: GRAPPLER BAKI Is there any way of knowing when the next leak will be released?
  6. Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: GRAPPLER BAKI I'm surprised that no other groups have decided to scanlate this manga. If someone tells me where to find the French Edited Mangas, ill upload them. [hr] Does anyone know why no other Edited Mangas groups have tried to pick up baki/garouden? ...and is there a way to...
  7. Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: GRAPPLER BAKI Did you mean translate from French or to French? Here's a link to volume 6 raw http://rapidshare.com/files/126500848/hanma_baki_v6.zip.html
  8. Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: GRAPPLER BAKI Actually, they are holding them back. http://www.myspace.com/hanmabaki Read the first blog on the page. It says that the next release isn't until 2011. Does anyone know if someone else is scanning son of ogre? If not, does someone know where to find translations...
Top