Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Grappler Baki v1-42 [RAW]

http://raws.minnanomanga.fr/Ritual/Tomes/Saga_Baki/01 - Grappler Baki/

New Grappler Baki v1-31

http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1250/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v01.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1251/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v02.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1252/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v03.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1253/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v04.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1254/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v05.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1255/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v06.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1256/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v07.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1257/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v08.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1258/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v09.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1259/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v10.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1260/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v11.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1261/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v12.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1262/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v13.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1263/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v14.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1264/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v15.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1265/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v16.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1266/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v17.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1267/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v18.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1268/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v19.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1269/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v20.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1270/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v21.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1271/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v22.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1272/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v23.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1273/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v24.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1274/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v25.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1275/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v26.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1276/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v27.rar
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1277/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v28.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1278/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v29.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1279/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v30.zip
http://www.freewebtown.com/vic1280/VnSharing.net/New_Grappler_Baki_v31.zip

Hanma Baki (Son of Ogre) v1-5

Torrent / Online Reading / v1-11 [RAW]
 
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Thanks!
Uber fast and the links works, wow!

And there is also that chapter 251 to 259 are missing...These are the ones I am looking for....
 
Last edited:

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

v29? hm Uploader didn't check it..

I have real v29 on my e-hdd, brb
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Nah, this one is special, I checked everywhere, but these chaps I think are withheld by Wild Fang.

247-250 is considered vol 28 in other serialization.

But I just found it here: http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/123/page/2/

It's the chapters missing for a while, but I'll edit this post if ever it is wrong.

Thanks for the help!
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Revival: anybody holds the French raws for any of the Baki series??(Including spin-off) I have a project of translating them.

Msg me or reply.

Thanks
 

gphjr14

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
202
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

I guess I'm all caught up now I've read all the chapters up to Baki being thrown against the railing by Biscuit and Che so I guess I just have to wait unless anyone knows where to find the next chapters.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

There is a group that scanned them all called, Wild Fang Projects that holds them back in exchange for cash, if you can get your hands on this, please share!
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

They haven't scanned them all and they're not holding them back. Not anymore anyway.
What you find is what there is, and all of what there is you can get via Lurk.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Really???

I'm gonna go check out lurk then...thanks for the tip!
 

j_cups1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

They haven't scanned them all and they're not holding them back. Not anymore anyway.
What you find is what there is, and all of what there is you can get via Lurk.

Actually, they are holding them back.

http://www.myspace.com/hanmabaki

Read the first blog on the page. It says that the next release isn't until 2011.

Does anyone know if someone else is scanning son of ogre? If not, does someone know where to find translations for everything after volume 6?
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

I can translate it if in French.

Just need the raws.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

From French to English.
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Huh... well fuck them then.
 

j_cups1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Huh... well fuck them then.
I'm surprised that no other groups have decided to scanlate this manga.


If someone tells me where to find the French Edited Mangas, ill upload them.


Does anyone know why no other Edited Mangas groups have tried to pick up baki/garouden?

...and is there a way to request the manga for other groups to scanlate?
 
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

You can always ask on the scan thread, but nobody picked it up, since I think, everybody is waiting for the leak. Pm Manga Editors....maybe get a response.
 

j_cups1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

You can always ask on the scan thread, but nobody picked it up, since I think, everybody is waiting for the leak. Pm Manga Editors....maybe get a response.
Is there any way of knowing when the next leak will be released?
 

MasterMind Kabuto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Bulgaria
Where can I read/download Baki - SoO?

I'm a big fan of Baki The Grappler and I want to read the manga Baki - Son of Ogre. Onemanga has some episodes..but I'm not sure if these are all episodes (they have 38).

My question is: Are there only 38 translated chapters out? Or are can I read more? When there are more..where can I read/download them.

Thx in advance.^^
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Where can I read/download Baki - SoO?

There's already another topic about Baki. Go there.
 

j_cups1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GRAPPLER BAKI

Genius- I dont even think the French Edited Mangas for Volume 6+ exist. I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.

It's really messed up that Wild Fang Project is holding back releases and not excepting new members until 2011. I'd love to see another group scanlate the rest of the manga, so that no one else will donate money to them.

If any Manga Editors/groups are willing to scanlate Son of Ogre from where the Wild Fang Project left off, i'd be willing to make a donation to help start the project.
 
Top