Recent content by Jase

  1. Jase

    Really digging Chainsawman right now.

    Really digging Chainsawman right now.
  2. Jase

    Chapter Bleach 507 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 507 Discussion / 508 Predictions ~ Please read OP Was re-reading the chapters of when Mayuri was fighting Ishida. Not sure if the translation's 100% right, but when Mayuri admits to bribing Shinigami so they would fail to save some of the remaining Quincy like Ishida's...
  3. Jase

    Chapter Bleach 507 Discussion

    Re: Moon vs Sun Could the reverse work as well? A Quincy who gained Shinigami powers? Or possibly even a Quincy who died and became a Shinigami in the afterlife?
  4. Jase

    Chapter Bleach 507 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 507 Discussion / 508 Predictions I've been having similar thoughts along the same line myself, partly because there still seems to be so much ground left to cover. I'm sure Bach's going to be an important character in the build to the conclusion of Bleach, but I'm having doubts...
  5. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    My personal taste must be diametrically opposed to the voting Jump audience. Aside from Bakuman, the only other series I still care to follow (Beelzebub, Reborn, Bleach and Mago) are all in the bottom five.
  6. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    You're not. I recall it didn't get much love on these parts when it was coming out, but I enjoyed it.
  7. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 The full text from the CBR link - "Rich Johnston reports this morning that manga creator Akira Toriyama is going to write some new chapters of Dragon Ball (also known as Dragon Ball Z in the United States). Dragon Ball originally...
  8. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 It's not like Bakuman and Reborn haven't fluctuated wildly in the TOC before. Heck, they've even been in the bottom 5 at times. While it's certainly possible one or both of them pushed Bleach down to 6 or 7(and really, it's not...
  9. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2 You and BBB Banana might need to check the TOC again, as Bleach is in fifth place, which would equal being in the top 5, not out of it...
  10. Jase

    The Bakuman editor thread

    My favorite is definitely Yoshida, the editor for Otters.
  11. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk I actually thought the first chapter was an improvement over the one shot, which I disliked. I could see myself sticking with it at least the first couple of chapters to see where it's going.
  12. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk I've also thought that it wasn't just the Big Three, but also the other middle-of-the-magazine series that make it exceptionally hard for a new series to break in. It's usually when series conclude/get canceled/move to another magazine...
  13. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk I was thinking maybe HXH's new hiatus might have saved Yotsuya. Guess not. Doesn't Jump usually carry 22 regular features?
  14. Jase

    News Manga Publishers Targetting Edited Manga Sites

    While I somewhat agree with your point, it doesn't help when this kid made himself such a big target by posting it on YouTube.
  15. Jase

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Toriko looks higher than it should be. Wish Psyren and Medaka were a little higher.
Top