Recent content by Jel

  1. Done [JP] help with some translating

    Right, right. I knew it was present tense but I thought it might fit with the context more if I changed it to past tense. I was probably just butchering the meaning. Lol.
  2. Done [JP] help with some translating

    I substituted it for か in my head when I was reading it, lol. I'm gonna say that it now means "I was always expecting something." Awesome, glad that I was on the right track!
  3. Done [JP] help with some translating

    That's actually what I had thought too, just wanted some confirmation to know I wasn't going nuts. Lol. Thanks for your help!
  4. Done [JP] help with some translating

    I need help with translating the parts that I circled in red. Those were the only panels I need help with, I was able to understand the rest. (This is a oneshot manga called "Maigo no Obakeyashiki" by Chiyori.) My translation skills come to a halt when it comes to kanji without furigana. #1...
Top