Recent content by JoCurryrice

  1. JoCurryrice

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Here's a translation copy-pasted from here: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/ZeedMillenniummon (I checked it, and it's accurate.) Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digi-Egg if defeated in...
  2. JoCurryrice

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    "I-If that happens, Majin Buu will just keep on destroying things, until he's truned the whole world into nothingness!! Are you really okay with that...?"
  3. JoCurryrice

    Done [JP] Help with a single sentence

    While I think it's a bit rude of me for my first post to be a question, I thought of making an introduction post, but then I realized that making an introduction post just to ask a question (and not really to introduce myself to this community) would have been hypocritical and maybe even more...
Top