Recent content by johnnyl

  1. HI all! Aspiring Manga Creator here.

    I will have to check it out. Any particular series I should look at?
  2. HI all! Aspiring Manga Creator here.

    Hi, I love Bleach. I am looking forward to some Naruto too. I'd pay to read Bleach which is the one of the few I'm familiar with. Too bad Borders closed shop. :( I wanted to simulate the atypical Manga creation process, that's why I asked about the levels of grey. I'll have to weather it...
  3. HI all! Aspiring Manga Creator here.

    Hi all! I'm new here. I'm just about to get back into art and I love working with sketches so after discovering it last week, I'm all about it! I have a question: Bleach Manga has White, Light Grey, Dark Grey and Black; Is this the norm? Should I create tones that have these extra two...
  4. New To Manga, Scanning, Ink, Paper, Resolution, A4, Archive Format, Screen Tones, GIMP

    Hi! I am about to partake of the Holy Manga Creation Process. I would like to discuss and verify what makes sense. I'm going to use a Nib Pen and an Inkwell after Sketching on (8 1/2 X 11 s). Any suggestion here please! :) After this I'm going to scan it in using a Epson or the...
Top