- Joined
- Oct 26, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 54
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi all!
I'm new here. I'm just about to get back into art and I love working with
sketches so after discovering it last week, I'm all about it!
I have a question: Bleach Manga has White, Light Grey, Dark Grey and Black;
Is this the norm? Should I create tones that have these extra two Grey values or should
I just stick with bitmap (black/white)?
I'm planning on getting an A3 scanner and using Ink with Nib Pens. Then using
and creating Screen Tones in GIMP.
Any advice or warstories are quite welcome!
Thanks for having me here!
John L.
I'm new here. I'm just about to get back into art and I love working with
sketches so after discovering it last week, I'm all about it!
I have a question: Bleach Manga has White, Light Grey, Dark Grey and Black;
Is this the norm? Should I create tones that have these extra two Grey values or should
I just stick with bitmap (black/white)?
I'm planning on getting an A3 scanner and using Ink with Nib Pens. Then using
and creating Screen Tones in GIMP.
Any advice or warstories are quite welcome!
Thanks for having me here!
John L.




), I'm in a very Inside the Actors mood, so here my questions: