Recent content by JPD

  1. JPD

    Luffys last adventure as a 17 year old?

    I see Luffy´s aging more like a stating point. Just a little background. My ancestor used to say that a male should prepare for two important moments in life, the day you become a man and the day you become part of the cosmos. Let's focus on the man part. From one day to another the gods all...
  2. JPD

    Chapter One Piece 566 Discussion / 567 Prediction

    So, Luffy vs. the three admirals end up fast. Luffy never intend to fight them directly, so it’s still too soon to state a gap of power between the admirals and Luffy. Still, Luffy’s escaping trick was useless. What would it take to surprise/impress these guys? They have been with that serious...
  3. JPD

    Roger's power/Devil fruit?

    Re: Dragon and Roger; Same power/Devil fruit? The only problem I see with that theory is the narrator's statement during the Shiki vs. Roger. "faced with almost certain doom... ...was save by a sudden freak weather storm" If he did got the power, why not stating it? like: "Thanks to...
  4. JPD

    Chapter One Piece 565 Discussion / 566 Prediction

    My mistake, allow me to rephrase that one: "Since there still sight of this week chapter I think I can post this."
  5. JPD

    Chapter One Piece 565 Discussion / 566 Prediction

    Since there still no chapter I think I can post this. Luffy is to prove himself useless against three admiral. To quote Aokiji "It's to early for you to be standing here." The admiral may have new tricks (for Luffy) and Luffy only have a small idea of how their powers work. This is also...
  6. JPD

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    I always have problems with that statement. Why? He haven't really done something other crew member (let's say Sanji) have done. The second strongest?? debatable. Zoro and Sanji have prove over the chapters that they tie up on almost everything. Only real difference is on fighting stiles...
  7. JPD

    LoneLobo's One Piece Quadruple-Review: Chapter 561-564

    I'm kind of surprise you didn't like the Buggy part. The way I see it, this is part of Buggy's hype to the crowd. Something bad is going to happen (believe me, my something bad is going to happen sense is tingling) and someone is to take the blame. Answer: Buggy!!
  8. JPD

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    JPD's toughts: First... Whitebeard finally moves!! It's a moment I been waiting since the war first started. He is know as the Strongest Man in the World and little by little he has been proving why. Can't be the strongest for ever, but you can definitely give us one h3ll of a show. :eek...
Top