Recent content by jsing992

  1. Reborn 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 302 Spoiler Thread He looks like he's in his 20's, but even if they're the same age it's creepy. He was already stalking her before, but then he kidnaps her while she's unconscious, says they have "date plans", and then says she's asleep in his bed? I find the implied rape very...
  2. Reborn 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 302 Spoiler Thread I wonder who negotiated the release of the Shimon family from the Vincide prison? And how many freakin' cup sizes did Adelheid grow? I thought it was bad before. The comment about Chrome being asleep in Julie's (or whatever that child molester's name is)...
  3. Theory Itachi "Genjutsu Sharingan" - Sasuke "Ninjutsu Sharingan"

    Yes, you said that they both wanted it, but you referred to it as a simple sharingan jutsu. It wasn't confirmed to be MS or EMS, but a simple jutsu? If it was "simple" then everyone who had sharingan could use it. It was something unique to him, which made it far from "simple". And "why...
  4. Is Hanzo the true mastermind behind Akatsuki?

    Very possible for sure. But we agree the average shinobi never saw him. After all, they revered him as a "god", and Konan was an "angel". Well, if you consider the ability to use and master all six elements from the age of ten a "god like power", then yeah, he did have it. As far as Gedo...
  5. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th Wouldn't Guy's actual rank mean very little considering they're somewhere in Kumogakure? As for obeying authority, I meant that he really has no authority (because they're in Kumogakure) to tell anyone else to stay out...
  6. Theory Itachi "Genjutsu Sharingan" - Sasuke "Ninjutsu Sharingan"

    ^ Gotcha. I don't know what you know, nor had I actually thought about it EMS and the bleeding eyes or read it before, so I wrote it down. :p But why wouldn't Danzo or Madara want Shisui's sharingan? He could control people's minds, which seems to be an ability unique to him. It makes sense...
  7. Is Hanzo the true mastermind behind Akatsuki?

    ^ Point. I hadn't thought much about that, but: We do know that Nagato lost use of his legs due to an injury from Hanzo, and it was immediately after that he summoned Gedo Mazo, and that Hanzo survived the initial assault. When Nagato went after Hanzo, he was already controlling Yahiko's body...
  8. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th True, but he has no actual authority to tell others to stay out of the fight. If they were in Konoha, then I can see it as a possibility, but Bee theoretically would be the one in charge (brother of the Hokage, hero of...
  9. Will Naruto Learn Fuinjutsu?

    Re: naruto's sixth sense ^ Just because they are talented with them doesn't mean he necessarily would be, especially considering they didn't raise him. If they raised him themselves, then I have no doubt he would be adept in sealing techniques. Given the difficulty and seeming rarity of sealing...
  10. Theory Itachi "Genjutsu Sharingan" - Sasuke "Ninjutsu Sharingan"

    The fact that Madara does not bleed from the eyes could be the effect of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. We know for a fact that Madara does have EMS. The bleeding that Itachi/Sasuke experienced could very likely be due to the physical damage that Mangekyou Sharingan / Amaterasu does to the eyes...
  11. Is Hanzo the true mastermind behind Akatsuki?

    Wasn't it immediately after the events with Hanzo (as they were returning to Konoha) that Jiraiya met Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan? I thought they were in Amegakure (given that Hanzo was the leader), and the three kids were Amegakure orphans, so... If so, that means that Jiraiya had already had...
  12. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th I would definitely like to see more of the war preparations for sure. And when talking about strategies, you can't forget Shikaku. I say it's safe assume he is at (or above) Kakashi's level. I think it'd be...
  13. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th In my opinion: 1- Ninjas always do things in squads/groups. They hardly do anything solo, so there was a need for other members of Konoha to be around. 2- Nowhere is truly "safe", so they need to make sure to...
  14. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions If he had a way to know the location, Madara could teleport inside the barrier. We've seen that he's capable of teleporting people (he's done it to Sasuke more than once), so he could bring in Kabuto easily enough. Konoha is shown to have a...
  15. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions I know what you mean. My first introduction to Naruto was about four years ago when my cousin lent me all of the episodes he had. I watched from episodes 1 to 60 in two days. I want to do it again for the nostalgia factor. I do hope Guy gets more...
Top