- Joined
- Jul 30, 2010
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 21
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys and gals! This is my first post on here, but I've been reading threads for about a year.
Anyway, I've had this suspicion that if Madara/Tobi isn't the true Madara (which I lean toward it being the true Madara.....but...) then there must be someone overseeing the whole operation. I just had a thought about Hanzo of the Rain being the mastermind behind Akatsuki and Madara. I haven't fully thought this through yet so be easy on me if there is something blatantly obvious that I'm missing.
Here are a couple reasons showing that it could be Hanzo:
1. Hanzo disappeared from the Rain village after Yahiko died and Nagato pulled out Gedo Mazo and killed nearly everyone on his side.
2. Hanzo was known to be incredibly powerful, so what happened to him? Did Nagato find and kill him (does the manga explicitly say this, chapter/page?)
3. Hanzo was buddies with Danzo. Danzo had Sharingan so maybe they both teamed up to get Sharingans or something like that. Also, Danzo is super sketchy at best and we never learned his full story (I've had a problem with that since he was killed because it seems like there was more to uncover with Danzo).
These points kind of come from the anime, so I know it technically may not be fact, but nevertheless they may have put it in for a reason:
4. Hanzo used a teleportation jutsu to disappear during the Nagato fight. Unless this was just the body flicker and I mis-interpreted. Ninjas made it seem like time/space jutsu was rare and users were few and far between.
5. Yahiko and Nagato talked about how Hanzo is prolonging the war and appears to have some agenda.
That's all i can come up with so far. But I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this. Does anyone else think that there is some sort of mastermind that hasn't truly been introduced as the mastermind yet? I was thinking that if there is a "final" mastermind, then it must be someone that was introduced as powerful but kind of faded away in our memories.
Maybe Hanzo teleported to the Hidden Mist and became kage and uncovered some secrets of Madara or found Zetsu or something. I dunno.
Like I said, I'm not really leaning toward this theory as my main theory of everything. I just thought it could be considered.
Let's hear what you guys think!
Anyway, I've had this suspicion that if Madara/Tobi isn't the true Madara (which I lean toward it being the true Madara.....but...) then there must be someone overseeing the whole operation. I just had a thought about Hanzo of the Rain being the mastermind behind Akatsuki and Madara. I haven't fully thought this through yet so be easy on me if there is something blatantly obvious that I'm missing.
Here are a couple reasons showing that it could be Hanzo:
1. Hanzo disappeared from the Rain village after Yahiko died and Nagato pulled out Gedo Mazo and killed nearly everyone on his side.
2. Hanzo was known to be incredibly powerful, so what happened to him? Did Nagato find and kill him (does the manga explicitly say this, chapter/page?)
3. Hanzo was buddies with Danzo. Danzo had Sharingan so maybe they both teamed up to get Sharingans or something like that. Also, Danzo is super sketchy at best and we never learned his full story (I've had a problem with that since he was killed because it seems like there was more to uncover with Danzo).
These points kind of come from the anime, so I know it technically may not be fact, but nevertheless they may have put it in for a reason:
4. Hanzo used a teleportation jutsu to disappear during the Nagato fight. Unless this was just the body flicker and I mis-interpreted. Ninjas made it seem like time/space jutsu was rare and users were few and far between.
5. Yahiko and Nagato talked about how Hanzo is prolonging the war and appears to have some agenda.
That's all i can come up with so far. But I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this. Does anyone else think that there is some sort of mastermind that hasn't truly been introduced as the mastermind yet? I was thinking that if there is a "final" mastermind, then it must be someone that was introduced as powerful but kind of faded away in our memories.
Maybe Hanzo teleported to the Hidden Mist and became kage and uncovered some secrets of Madara or found Zetsu or something. I dunno.
Like I said, I'm not really leaning toward this theory as my main theory of everything. I just thought it could be considered.
Let's hear what you guys think!
Last edited: