Recent content by JuniperD

  1. JuniperD

    How did you get your username?

    My username is my first name and my last initial. Usually though for these types of sites, I use the username "mossbraker" which is a song from a broken social scene album that enjoy.
  2. JuniperD

    Discussion Dealbreakers

    I'm not really interested in horror as anything. As a movie or book or manga, as anything. So that is usually a deal breaker. Horror as a genre has never captured my attention in a way that interests me. I also don't truly understand why people want to have the horror experience, in my mind, it...
  3. JuniperD

    School School Club/s you joined

    When I was in high school I was part of the tennis team. I was also president of the diversity club. Elected to the position because my friends rigging the online election system, which allowed you to vote infinite times. I only voted once. I was also part of the French club, and the green...
Top