Recent content by justanotherone

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 274 Discussion/275 Predictions

    The good thing about this match could be Souma overdue character development. Come on the boy can't always act so full of himself, of course I always thought that was a defensive mechanism but would be so nice to finally have that textualized, I want to see something different with him. If he...
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 273 Discussion/274 Predictions

    ^nothing wrong with shippers having fun, I also really dig Sorina XD the ship fuel is kind of in the chapter so of course! Mostly it was a cute and even funny scene! I mean Erina face still makes me laugh but in a good way lol I'm really interested in the resolution, it managed to rise interest...
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 273 Discussion/274 Predictions

    @LegumiLove yeah I agree, I don't see the need to drag this shipping issue out when clearly Megumi (and anyone else) haven't been in the game for a long time. I hope sns breaks this and actually doesn't go the route to make ships obvious just in the last chapter, I'm personally a bit tired of...
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 272 Discussion/273 Predictions

    @LegumiLove Hi! Welcome though I'm not that active here XD but I just wanted to say that I totally agree with you! Like... do you actually read my mind? I really like Megumi as a character and I loved that we got to see her being more confident and managed to take out someone by herself, without...
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 263 Discussion/264 Predictions

    Well you're still here posting so you must find something to come back to. Or if I remember right you stopped reading... so what's your point? Just don't involve yourself in this and let it go if you hate the manga that much. Seriously the amount of people that just get a kick out of talking...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Bet it has female characters since you're saying this. Time to watch.
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    There was one time when I would have taken the bait. But I learned my lesson, everyone should as well btw sorry for being off topic here but I believe the name "sharkbait" was/is just the fandom shipname for a Free! ship (Rin/Haruka, I ship them as well xD) or that other yugioh zexal ship... so...
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I hope Neverland has a timeskip in the future with Emma growing her hair out since apparently being a tomboy isn't considered being a girl. What to say that jump readers don't see her as a girl? Source? Sorry but this is just nonsense and I'm tired to see it every damn time this kind of...
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    You're totally right. He couldn't make it to "Lucca comics" and drew these sketches as a way to make up for it somehow.
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    You know there's a manga in Jump that almost everybody bashes all the time but that actually put real effort in not forgetting most of its characters, especially the female ones, they get to fight as well: it's shokugeki no soma. Really unpopular opinion I know. So there are no excuses such as...
  11. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 249 Discussion/250 Predictions

    Wow people sure get salty for a bit of shipping in a shounen manga. I mean I get the complaints about some plot issues but claiming that some ships are forced? Just admit that you hate these ships and be done with it.
  12. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I really don't get why people wish for something to end. You know you could just... don't read it if you hate it that much? It's like "I hate it so my opinion is absolute I want it gone". Please think about the mangaka and the fact that it's literally their jobs and they get a living out of...
  13. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Talking about BNHA... sorry some spoilers ahead and a bit of a rant: This has always been a major issue for me and my enjoyement in what I read/watch but now I'm getting tired so I might just drop the manga or put it on hold for now. I'm aware that I talk too much about this topic so now...
  14. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Same. If you remember we talked about this in the past and I just don't get how people still feel like Emma would be the same if she was a boy. I mean at this point it's just plain wrong and not an "opinion" when you have those facts in the manga. Tbh I'm getting really tired and some posts make...
Top