Recent content by K H Reborn

  1. K H Reborn

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    This manga is WOW..... With every chapter I read I fell more and more in love with it.The art is amazing and the story is superb, its just unreal :zomg BTW chapter 30 have just been released if you guys want to check it out .
  2. K H Reborn

    Anime HSD Kenichi - Anime

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Anime Havent the ova been released yet ?
  3. K H Reborn

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Nice her art is amazing, it’s a good thing that she isn’t the author of this series GOD THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE. Looking forward to it.
  4. K H Reborn

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    I’m assuming that Psycho-Pass is being drawn by Amano ??
  5. K H Reborn

    Anime HSD Kenichi - Anime

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Anime Actually the "Big 3" are published in jump ( Reborn, Gintama, Beelzebub ) but really they got nothing to with kenichi If I may say kenichi is one of the best manga’s in sunday (The magazine of kenichi ) and now we have a third OVA that cover’s...
  6. K H Reborn

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: What if Fairy Tail is serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, What do you think will happen in the weekly rankings? First of all that is one long title :derp Moving on ...... My answer for your question is yes .FT is a really good manga with a lot of excitement in mostly every new chapter and...
  7. K H Reborn

    Reborn 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions

    You guys forgot something importent tsuna dosent have to defeat bermuda the only thing he have to do is to destroy jagers watch. So im hoping this new power will make him withstand a bit of bermudas power untill he destroys the watch .
  8. K H Reborn

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    You can’t really tell if he was joking or not but I think he was serious LOL .
  9. K H Reborn

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    REALLY ??!!!!! It’s not zangetsu as you can see this is magi not bleach.
  10. K H Reborn

    Reborn 399 Discussion / 400 Predictions

    This chapter is too awesome for me .There was one part that had me thinking which is when Tsuna was talking about pino I didnt get that.
  11. K H Reborn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I highly doubt that, Naruto’s recent chapters were really good . It’s just what darj said the new series stole the top ranks I mean its been a while since 3 new series were this popular in jump .
  12. K H Reborn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    where is Reborn ? Damn Naruto fell hard.
  13. K H Reborn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    :-_-Bulge ending was quite obvious the whole thing with black and all. Takamagahara : thats the first worst ranking I’ve ever seen in my life:gwah we can say that Takamagahara is going to face the same fate as bulge.
  14. K H Reborn

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Are you sure about that ? because I looked up young jump website and I haven’t found anything about it.Well either that or it was in Japanese and I didn’t see it.
Top