Recent content by Kaizokugami

  1. Kaizokugami

    One Piece Gets New Film Set in New World Arc

    This seems like it's going to be an awesome movie. Aokiji being in it just made the movie even cooler. Pun intended. My thoughts on the SH's looks: What's up with Usopp's mustache? Is that a new invention for his intimidation speeches? "I will have you know that I'm a fearsome pirate known...
  2. Kaizokugami

    Hello!

    Thanks! I actually haven't read any manhwa yet. One of my friends strongly recommended me to try reading one but I haven't gotten around to it. Which I should have by now but things to do just keep piling up. I haven't even had any time to post until now and it's been three days :gwah Thank...
  3. Kaizokugami

    Hello!

    I had started posting in a thread but then I figured introducing myself first might be a good idea. Where are my manners?! :gwah So here I am! I go by Kaizokugami, which is a way of putting two of my favorite manga/anime together in one alias. Kaizoku from One Piece and gami from Shinigami...
Top