- Joined
- Jun 28, 2012
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I had started posting in a thread but then I figured introducing myself first might be a good idea. Where are my manners?! 
So here I am! I go by Kaizokugami, which is a way of putting two of my favorite manga/anime together in one alias. Kaizoku from One Piece and gami from Shinigami, Bleach and together they translate to Pirate God. Or at least I think so, my japanese isn't all that great so if I'm wrong people who speak japanese are free to correct me on that. Either way it's just something I came up with some time ago and I thought it'd be a cool username to go by on forums and such.
Other than One Piece and Bleach there's a lot of other manga/animes I like so I'll list a few: Fairy Tail, D. Gray-man, Hunter X Hunter, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Initial D, Death Note, Good Ending (recently started reading this, it gets really frustrating sometimes but it's alright), Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. The list goes on but I just felt like listing a few. If you have any recommendations feel free to suggest some!
Anyway, on to myself! I'm 22 years old, a student and from Sweden as seen on my country flag. I'm an easygoing and happy guy that enjoys reading (not only manga
), exercising, martial arts, video games, football/soccer and hockey, discussions and debating, cooking and a lot more. It wouldn't be fun to find out everything at once would it? 
So that's my introduction, I hope you all find it satisfactory and fancy meeting you all.
Cheers.

So here I am! I go by Kaizokugami, which is a way of putting two of my favorite manga/anime together in one alias. Kaizoku from One Piece and gami from Shinigami, Bleach and together they translate to Pirate God. Or at least I think so, my japanese isn't all that great so if I'm wrong people who speak japanese are free to correct me on that. Either way it's just something I came up with some time ago and I thought it'd be a cool username to go by on forums and such.
Other than One Piece and Bleach there's a lot of other manga/animes I like so I'll list a few: Fairy Tail, D. Gray-man, Hunter X Hunter, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Initial D, Death Note, Good Ending (recently started reading this, it gets really frustrating sometimes but it's alright), Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. The list goes on but I just felt like listing a few. If you have any recommendations feel free to suggest some!
Anyway, on to myself! I'm 22 years old, a student and from Sweden as seen on my country flag. I'm an easygoing and happy guy that enjoys reading (not only manga
), exercising, martial arts, video games, football/soccer and hockey, discussions and debating, cooking and a lot more. It wouldn't be fun to find out everything at once would it? 
So that's my introduction, I hope you all find it satisfactory and fancy meeting you all.
Cheers.
I hope i'll see you in the One Piece forums to state your opinion of the chapters btw 
:The Breaker (amazing
) , Noblesse , Tower of God . These are the best read , i hope you'll enjoy them .
.
). You'll definitely be seeing me around the One Piece forum! 

