Hello!

Kaizokugami

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I had started posting in a thread but then I figured introducing myself first might be a good idea. Where are my manners?! :gwah

So here I am! I go by Kaizokugami, which is a way of putting two of my favorite manga/anime together in one alias. Kaizoku from One Piece and gami from Shinigami, Bleach and together they translate to Pirate God. Or at least I think so, my japanese isn't all that great so if I'm wrong people who speak japanese are free to correct me on that. Either way it's just something I came up with some time ago and I thought it'd be a cool username to go by on forums and such.

Other than One Piece and Bleach there's a lot of other manga/animes I like so I'll list a few: Fairy Tail, D. Gray-man, Hunter X Hunter, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Initial D, Death Note, Good Ending (recently started reading this, it gets really frustrating sometimes but it's alright), Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. The list goes on but I just felt like listing a few. If you have any recommendations feel free to suggest some!

Anyway, on to myself! I'm 22 years old, a student and from Sweden as seen on my country flag. I'm an easygoing and happy guy that enjoys reading (not only manga :derp), exercising, martial arts, video games, football/soccer and hockey, discussions and debating, cooking and a lot more. It wouldn't be fun to find out everything at once would it? :cheez

So that's my introduction, I hope you all find it satisfactory and fancy meeting you all.

Cheers.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh Pirate God ~~~~ nice user name btw. I'm also following some of the series you mentioned. Have you read an manhwa by chance?
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Welcome to MH Pirate'chan :wtf I hope i'll see you in the One Piece forums to state your opinion of the chapters btw :mono

I'm also following some of the mangas you're reading . I would recommend you some manhwas , same as Charlie :) :The Breaker (amazing :blai ) , Noblesse , Tower of God . These are the best read , i hope you'll enjoy them .

Oh and cook for me too , i hate cooking :crying .
 

Kaizokugami

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Charlie said:
Welcome to mh Pirate God ~~~~ nice user name btw. I'm also following some of the series you mentioned. Have you read an manhwa by chance?
Thanks!

I actually haven't read any manhwa yet. One of my friends strongly recommended me to try reading one but I haven't gotten around to it. Which I should have by now but things to do just keep piling up. I haven't even had any time to post until now and it's been three days :gwah

Welcome to MH Pirate'chan :wtf I hope i'll see you in the One Piece forums to state your opinion of the chapters btw :mono

I'm also following some of the mangas you're reading . I would recommend you some manhwas , same as Charlie :) :The Breaker (amazing :blai ) , Noblesse , Tower of God . These are the best read , i hope you'll enjoy them .

Oh and cook for me too , i hate cooking :crying .
Thank you Matzi-chan! (I hope you don't mind me calling you that :zomg). You'll definitely be seeing me around the One Piece forum! :^_^

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll be sure to give them all a read once I have some free time. Like I said above to Charlie I've been really busy lately with things to do and they just keep piling up and it never ends! :pout

And I'll cook as much for you as you like! My food is both delicious and nutritious! :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Revival bump ~

How've you been Kaizoku san?
 
Top