Recent content by kanekikid12

  1. Data Asencio vs White

    Whoops was thinking of Eduan. This match up makes a bit more sense now haha.
  2. Data Asencio vs White

    Generally classes hold some relevance. I wouldn't agree when it comes to Jahad and Ascensio though.. Just as Bam can currently beat rankers despite not being one I would put Jahad/Ascensio on the same level as a ranker during the data arc. White wasn't ranker level at that point, otherwise he...
  3. King Jahad and his fate

    Him choosing to become king is what I thought as well, but based on what we knew about his personality it seems like a choice he would regret afterwords. As an adventurous person myself, being shackled to a position and never being able to move higher for all eternity would suck and him being...
  4. King Jahad and his fate

    While re reading Bam vs data Jahad the dialogue between data Jahad and Jahad caught my attention. I don't read the blog posts or wiki so if there's further info to disprove this or further affirm it let me know! The dialogue that caught my interest was current Jahad stating, "An adventure...
  5. Discussion Reachel the unknown unknown, a dreamer or a big trap?

    I was just re-reading some of the chapters and it struck me the choice of words that Rachel so often uses. "This place is not for you to come up". Then there are other moments that clearly show Rachel does care about Bam to some degree. Rachel also wants to be the hero, hero for what? Who? I...
  6. Nakaba's Editor Q&A

    The real question is has Meliodas ever had a child with a reincarnation of Elizabeth and if so where is that person/family line now.
  7. Black Clover 149 Discussion/150 Predictions

    Would be nice if we get good amount of deaths here and clover kingdom ravaged by them. Possibly a time skip for asta to train and improve some more before he tries to reclaim the clover kingdom. Unfortunately interesting developments like that never happen in shounen. Almost certainly will be...
  8. Character The Asta Thread

    That would be dumb. Unrealisticness sucks and its already unrealistic enough. He needs that sword to be op to have any sort of realistic chance to pull off what he has.
  9. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 144 Discussion/145 Predictions

    I'm predicting kaneki going to get powers similar to uta and donato after this. He isn't just going to go on a rampage. How do you make a clone powerful enough to fight suzuya from a tiny piercing or a fingertip? Have a body that contains tons and tons of rc cells all compressed down. I think...
  10. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    I've seen a few people referencing kaneki touching his chin but no one saying one of the very possible meaning this has. Kaneki never intended win, whether consciously or unconsciously. Furuta always cleans up loose ends except in 2 cases, eto and now kaneki. He left eto a pate on purpose...
  11. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    I'm surprised all of you missed this, but for people asking, It was shown last chapter that the things that took place between furuta and urie were 6 hours after what is currently going on in 24th ward. So furuta finished business down there and made it back to his office. There was particular...
Top