Recent content by Kat

  1. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    @GrySun Mr. Gry thank you so much for putting this game together!! I really reaaaaaally loved the mechanic and the overall visuals of the entire game. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO STRICT WHEN I SUBMITTED MY PATH ONE MINUTE LATE THOUgh I understand it's my fault and I will reflect on my mistakes. I...
  2. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    Actually Shad, I must say you made good points, so you weren't all wrong. Don't feel too bad about it. We all got fooled after all. At least I will have some data on chaotic town Shad for future reference even though I don't really look at past game behavior, so anyway good job.
  3. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    I thought you were going to avenge me aniki how could you :emocat
  4. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU the audacity you two have to even LAST KILL ME smh @SirSamuel016 SAMUEL!!!!!!!
  5. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY 2/3 OF HOLY TRINITY???????? OH GOD
  6. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    BUT I WAS WILLING TO DIE FOR OUR PROSTITUTE I CANNOT JUST KILL HER NOW
  7. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    WHERE IS RHUUCHAN???
  8. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME KATSKO ALL OF A SUDDEN SAMUEL I'M STRESSED OUT
  9. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    Yes she is my Prostitute after all
  10. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    AAAAAAAAAAAA votekill Shad
  11. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    Just if anyone needs this
  12. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    Dont forget to choose Path cuz I almost did forget about it
  13. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    I WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS IS
  14. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    Shiiirley Mr. Gry wouldn't put 4 plain townies ... right? 2 were already keeled so that leaves Sam and Shad
  15. Kat

    Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

    Okay so the simple facts are: Sam - pretty consistent plain townie GB - got Innocent on him Copan - learned Detective from me Marm - the only blocker Shad - pretty inconsistent plain townie I THOUGH YOU WERE GOING KEEL SOMEONE HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT A FINAL BATTLE WORTHY AND THEN JUST VOTE...
Top