Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
White mans spice ka
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm down to vote out Shad or Marms
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Okay so the simple facts are:

Sam - pretty consistent plain townie
GB - got Innocent on him
Copan - learned Detective from me
Marm - the only blocker
Shad - pretty inconsistent plain townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Katsko I used my noble vote hours ago 😭 How did you miss that???
I THOUGH YOU WERE GOING KEEL SOMEONE HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT A FINAL BATTLE WORTHY AND THEN JUST VOTE THATS SO UNDERWHELMING
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
She can't be mafia, I learnt detective from her. And since you're so good w detecting obvious claims, I think it was relatively clear from D2 onwards. You had ample time to bring up that suspicion (and besides when I claimed you had a blondie moment!).

Throwing out that 'all of us could be it' at this point is a poor defence
Yes her claim, that's why I said your role claim was kinda convenient. You had us wait for days just for something that could have been derived from the thread. If you really didn't know, which might be understandable bc you haven't been feeling well, that's possible.
But mafia-Panda, even sick, is probably smarter than not catching claims :P You can see that as a compliment.

Leave my blonde-moments out of this, you don't know what it's like :emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Shiiirley Mr. Gry wouldn't put 4 plain townies ... right? 2 were already keeled so that leaves Sam and Shad
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I THOUGH YOU WERE GOING KEEL SOMEONE HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT A FINAL BATTLE WORTHY AND THEN JUST VOTE THATS SO UNDERWHELMING
Mafia tried to blueball me my giving me NVD but I ended up cucking them anyway with my Noble vote 😭 Plus there's my other secret jutsu to fuck them over with if they try shit! 😤

After four days of toiling away as a townie I had to spice it up when I did something 😤 I'm certain Marm is scum so I hit her with my Stoat Platinum (Noble)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Mafia tried to blueball me my giving me NVD but I ended up cucking them anyway with my Noble vote 😭 Plus there's my other secret jutsu to fuck them over with if they try shit! 😤

After four days of toiling away as a townie I had to spice it up when I did something 😤 I'm certain Marm is scum so I hit her with my Stoat Platinum (Noble)
I WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS IS
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shiiirley Mr. Gry wouldn't put 4 plain townies ... right? 2 were already keeled so that leaves Sam and Shad
Marm + Shad are the last scums. 3 townies with one potentially inheriting a big dick role if they completed the totem sounds feasible to me comp-wise
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Dont forget to choose Path cuz I almost did forget about it
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS IS
So does Mafia :cheez Gotta keep an ace up my sleeve for a final act young katsko, it might become crucial
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dont forget to choose Path cuz I almost did forget about it
I never forgot to choose a path :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
All paths now converge to the final paths you may select this day:
​
Trader
Do you have a Pelt? Do you not like your Pelt? The Trader would trade it for something else.
Trapper
Still have no Pelts? Want more Pelts? The Trapper is more than happy to give his Pelts.
Just if anyone needs this
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
How could Shad be afk for this moment
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alright Katsko, do we follow Stoat Platinum or vote out Shadroid 19
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think Shad might have overslept aaah

6 minutes left btw
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You're not really gonna waste Stoat Platinum just so Shad can come in last second and try to save himself/his teammate Marm are you??? 😭
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
AAAAAAAAAAAA votekill Shad
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ig you investigate Sam, Ill investigate Marms; the final member can't eliminate us both
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top