White mans spice ka
I'm down to vote out Shad or Marms
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm down to vote out Shad or Marms
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Katsko I used my noble vote hours ago@SirSamuel016 when are you doing your jutsu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I THOUGH YOU WERE GOING KEEL SOMEONE HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT A FINAL BATTLE WORTHY AND THEN JUST VOTE THATS SO UNDERWHELMINGKatsko I used my noble vote hours agoHow did you miss that???
Yes her claim, that's why I said your role claim was kinda convenient. You had us wait for days just for something that could have been derived from the thread. If you really didn't know, which might be understandable bc you haven't been feeling well, that's possible.She can't be mafia, I learnt detective from her. And since you're so good w detecting obvious claims, I think it was relatively clear from D2 onwards. You had ample time to bring up that suspicion (and besides when I claimed you had a blondie moment!).
Throwing out that 'all of us could be it' at this point is a poor defence

Mafia tried to blueball me my giving me NVD but I ended up cucking them anyway with my Noble voteI THOUGH YOU WERE GOING KEEL SOMEONE HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT A FINAL BATTLE WORTHY AND THEN JUST VOTE THATS SO UNDERWHELMING
I WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS ISMafia tried to blueball me my giving me NVD but I ended up cucking them anyway with my Noble votePlus there's my other secret jutsu to fuck them over with if they try shit!
After four days of toiling away as a townie I had to spice it up when I did somethingI'm certain Marm is scum so I hit her with my Stoat Platinum (Noble)
Marm + Shad are the last scums. 3 townies with one potentially inheriting a big dick role if they completed the totem sounds feasible to me comp-wiseShiiirley Mr. Gry wouldn't put 4 plain townies ... right? 2 were already keeled so that leaves Sam and Shad
So does MafiaI WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS IS
Gotta keep an ace up my sleeve for a final act young katsko, it might become crucial--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never forgot to choose a pathDont forget to choose Path cuz I almost did forget about it

Just if anyone needs thisAll paths now converge to the final paths you may select this day:
Trader![]()
Do you have a Pelt? Do you not like your Pelt? The Trader would trade it for something else. Trapper![]()
Still have no Pelts? Want more Pelts? The Trapper is more than happy to give his Pelts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're wasting my Stoat Platinum!AAAAAAAAAAAA votekill Shad
I wish I had a lover to protect me hereYou're wasting my Stoat Platinum!
IS MARM YOUR LOVER?????
