@ Memelade tbh that night even I would try to prosti Gb , are you being truthful about your targets?
Since when is it illegal to chime in a public post?You've literally 'responded' to posts with my analysis of your plays that made you look dodgy- was you not actually responding to the questions just you responding to a quote without properly reading through? Let me spell it out for you:
>Who you apparently targeted with your role
>How you voted
>The nature of your posts
Edogawa was part of the hint, he's a detective.Huh? Edogawa wasn't the hint- Edogawa is what Conan says. "Tantei sa" was the latter part of the message which translates to Detective and that was clear as day, I even said as much in my response to Copan here:
^ as you can see, I said his hint/reveal was clear as day. But now you're taking me not getting a Conan reference as me bring sus? Who is the one reaching now?![]()
> Didn't even see all your questions you asked, see double post situaition>Takes several attempts at asking you things to get a response
>You dismiss questions before later responding to them in a way that makes you feel absent
>Wording of some posts came across as strange
So because the det was open I also need to be out in the open?Yes, look at what happened to Wojak when he was out in the open- killed. On that same line though, the Det basically was too given they were obviously an investigative role but it was Vand who died last night, why is that? Wouldn't it make sense to try and take out someone who could find them guilty or block them? Apparently not.
Maybe it's the path GB has chosen, pretty sure he picked the same one as I did for the UVD (Its a heads or tails thing)Also, no one has owned up to giving NVD to either me or GB too which is another element of this that needs to be figured out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I believed you weren't scum. Did consider, but tbh would have picked Panda over you - if it wasn't for my Van target.@ Memelade tbh that night even I would try to prosti Gb , are you being truthful about your targets?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Had I died during the night, who would you have killed to avenge me?@ Memelade tbh that night even I would try to prosti Gb , are you being truthful about your targets?
I never said it was illegal and here you go again missing the point. There are countless examples of you 'responding' to posts without actually answering the questions- look at yesterday where I had to prompt you multiple times to get a direct answer when I asked you about what led to some decisions you made.Since when is it illegal to chime in a public post?
What question did I not respond to? Point it out, I'm waiting.
Things like the nature of my posts/how I voted: That's not dodgy, that's my behavior you don't like.
And you can also see in the dialogue with Copan after that I've never seen a second of Detective Conan, but again, some of these points you're bringing up are irrelevant.Edogawa was part of the hint, he's a detective.
I'm not saying it's making you sus, I'm saying that it's odd that you are trying to make me sus by bringing one of my blonde moments of not getting things immediately (this one was one of the 2 I mentioned being blonde), while also not getting it right away yourself.
So why are you making me sus about this, when you did the same thing - even if it was the latter part that was what made you got it later.
Be that as it may, surely you can see how some of those things have added to the perception of you that people like me have? Yes you have your circumstances, but one way or another you've ended up looking suspicious with questionable actions etc.> Didn't even see all your questions you asked, see double post situaition
> You asking me things I've literally explained a few posts before. I don't have all day to be here, I have things to do too, especially when I have already mentioned having to use my phone for typing messages for half of this game. It's annoying, it takes ages, my battery sucks & I'd rather not be out and about with no way to reach anyone. Also, I'm not a parrot.
I feel like the rest of this is just repeating the same song and danceSo because the det was open I also need to be out in the open?
Again I found Van sus, I did not believe his claim. Why on earth would I go for someone I actually felt better about?
Maybe it's the path GB has chosen, pretty sure he picked the same one as I did for the UVD (Its a heads or tails thing)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As I see it, they're the most likely candidates for being scum at this point. Marm hasn't had a successful block and her targets have been questionable- her votes have also been off consistently and factoring in the way she's talked in some of the posts and that's led me to doubt her. There's more "icky" stuff from her than the other players to make me think she is in fact not a prosti.So the way I see it, we are choosing between Marm and Shad?
To be fair, I was willing to die for Marm last night, so if she is mafia that would have been quite awkward for me. I do understand when Sam and Rhuu are coming from though. Maybe I am too focused on there being a Prostitute and I am so stubborn that I refuse to consider there might not be one. I did think that once DD flipped town, GB was more than likely to be scum, so I expected him to get blocked. Then again, if Marm felt worse about Vandred and went with him, I understand that decision too. What I don't understand is why a mafia would claim they blocked the person who died? Especially since Vandred wasn't an active role that could prove she was lying. If she is lying, she could have easily said she targeted GB to be more believable, no?
Again, I did answer, I answered the questions a million times you just didn't like that answer - if you are asking it 1000x the answer is not going to changeI never said it was illegal and here you go again missing the point. There are countless examples of you 'responding' to posts without actually answering the questions- look at yesterday where I had to prompt you multiple times to get a direct answer when I asked you about what led to some decisions you made.
It is and I'm done with repeating myself.I feel like the rest of this is just repeating the same song and dance![]()
I read your posts, I wanted to dig deeper on your motives/decisions hence me asking you to expand on it.Again, I did answer, I answered the questions a million times you just didn't like that answer - if you are asking it 1000x the answer is not going to change
Sam.
You were prompting me about things I had already stated before (hence repeating questions I had already answered). Which you would have seen if you had just read the posts properly.
It is and I'm done with repeating myself.
> Had she said she blocked him, there'd be no chance he could be lynched (for blocked = no kill)So the way I see it, we are choosing between Marm and Shad?
To be fair, I was willing to die for Marm last night, so if she is mafia that would have been quite awkward for me. I do understand when Sam and Rhuu are coming from though. Maybe I am too focused on there being a Prostitute and I am so stubborn that I refuse to consider there might not be one. I did think that once DD flipped town, GB was more than likely to be scum, so I expected him to get blocked. Then again, if Marm felt worse about Vandred and went with him, I understand that decision too. What I don't understand is why a mafia would claim they blocked the person who died? Especially since Vandred wasn't an active role that could prove she was lying. If she is lying, she could have easily said she targeted GB to be more believable, no?
I'M NOT SCUMLAST TO SAY I'M NOT SCUM IS SCUM.
I'M NOT SCUM!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course you'd say that because you made those 'choices', but you also have to see how it looks to others.I feel like those reasonings for blocking, besides the possible GB Lynch/teammate Shad situations, as that's not something I'd have to take in consideration as town, make perfectly sense as town too '-'
Better start stocking up some expensive wine SamuelOf course you'd say that because you made those 'choices', but you also have to see how it looks to others.
If you're legit I owe you wine my friend, but I'm willing to bet a good bottle that you're not- there's just too much there between your actions and votes to say you've been up to no good.
True but no mention is made of this kind of decision, of her grouping Van and GB, etc. At least in her recent posts, I don't see any accusations or attempts to group people at all, so her voting is always flexible (she can never be accused of being inconsistent). I guess blocker is a difficult role to keep faking because you're made responsible for impeding mafia + at some point it's strange you're not being killed offBut if we are going by the theory that there are two mafia left, if you think about it closely, there was no way they would use GB for the kill, so it kind of also makes sense to NOT block him and block somebody else you find suspicious, no? I do agree that the explanation she provided was a bit lazy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SameI genuinely have no idea who to believe and I am suddenly jealous of the NVD![]()
She can't be mafia, I learnt detective from her. And since you're so good w detecting obvious claims, I think it was relatively clear from D2 onwards. You had ample time to bring up that suspicion (and besides when I claimed you had a blondie moment!).Who are your other suspects at the moment?
I think between Shad and probably Panda there is a mafia, maybe - Don't really like how Shad feels all over the place and don't always make sense either. Don't want to constantly do this behavior off as typical Shad. Panda is a smart player and would think his claims and actions out properly, his claim was kind of convenient so I'm getting more iffy about him day by day.
GB has been cruising by which is starting to make me paranoid
Tbh all of you are at this point, if Kat is mafia I swear I'll be depressed for a month.
He already did, it's the vote on Marm@SirSamuel016 when are you doing your jutsu?