Recent content by kawaiiusagichan

  1. kawaiiusagichan

    Done [JP] Need help with a line

    Re: Need help with a line Ooh, I see. That makes sense. No wonder the grammar sounded weird. Thanks so much!
  2. kawaiiusagichan

    Done [JP] Need help with a line

    What does this sentence mean? 警察も最近は程度が知れるな化け物なんている訳が無い The 程度が知れる is bugging me. Forgive the noobness, but is it something like 'there couldn't be a monster where even the police know of recently' or something? Thanks in advance for the help.
  3. kawaiiusagichan

    Done Need help understand a sentence

    In the second panel, there's this line that says ああ…プロ…ぱねぇな What does ぱねぇな mean? What kind of expression is it? Here's the picture:
  4. kawaiiusagichan

    Done Help in Classical Japanese

    I found this line in a manga: よのなかにいづら我が身のありてなし あはれとやいはむ あならとやいはむ The first line probably means 'the world is big yet I have no place in it', right? I don't know how to do the 2nd and 3rd lines. Please help! It would be best if you could do a word-by-word explanation so I could learn...
  5. kawaiiusagichan

    Done What does 私想い mean?

    Thank you! Ah! Oh my! Yes! Such a feeling of kinship, especially when our island is so... microscopic. XD If you ever check this thread again, do tell me more about yourself.
  6. kawaiiusagichan

    Done What does 私想い mean?

    What does the word "私思い" mean? I've checked various dictionaries but I can't find the word. Does it perhaps mean "(あなたは)いつも私のことを考えている/思っている"? The sentence in which it appears in is "これほど私想いの妃も他におるまいな". So would the translation be "There's no other consort as devoted to me as you are"...
Top