Recent content by kaylee

  1. kaylee

    Anime No. 6 Anime

    Re: No. 6 by Asano Atsuko and Kino Hinoki Well, I just majorly spoiled myself with the ending. Read it here, if you want: http://canis-m.livejournal.com/413712.html It's just the last scene of volume 9, plus the epilogue. Of the novels, I've only read that little bit plus some random...
  2. kaylee

    Anime No. 6 Anime

    Re: No. 6 by Asano Atsuko and Kino Hinoki Wow, thanks for all of those links and for turning me on to this anime. I'd actually been planning to watch it for a long while (ever since the new season started), but once I found out it was BL, it kinda got bumped up on my priority list. :amuse...
  3. kaylee

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Hiyoriism and Yuri no, no, that's... quite all right. :sweat I should've figured it was something like that though. My americanized brain only thinks to convert numbers to letters, not to syllables. (Even though my yaoi folder...
  4. kaylee

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Hiyoriism and Yuri Thanks for storytime, danchou! Missed it. <3 so, I had to google 11072 (because yes, I am that lame), and the first entry was "Japanese encephalitis virus," which made me laugh until I looked THAT up and...
  5. kaylee

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    xooophyyyy~ *glomps* are you sticking around for long, or just until one piece maintains its wtfbbq status? *debates whether it's worth catching up on 50-ish chapters for* if you had to compare, would you say it's on the level of THAT chapter of es21?
  6. kaylee

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Galth, All-About as you wish <3 *steals* :nuts somehow it grew to 23 songs... >.> i threw in some stuff i couldn't find on youtube and i found a bunch of stuff for lyrics -- for british slang: kate nash, lily allen, jamie t. for american slang: kid cudi, chiddy bang send me...
  7. kaylee

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Galth, All-About Yeah, understandable. Live @ Red Rocks is still my favorite. I guess you have to be in a certain mood to be able to listen to acoustic guitar. Fortunately, since I'm a complete sucker for the instrument, it's not a problem for me. I wouldn't compare them though. If...
  8. kaylee

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Galth, All-About tch. if you're gonna attempt alphabetical order, you can't quit 90% of the way through. shame on you. *hijacks thread to steal that hit me tv song* (video's so gay, but damn that song is catchy.) as compensation, a couple songs for you: after you finish with...
  9. kaylee

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Galth Hm... when you say two "versions," do you mean "copies" or were there actually different versions of the album released? hahaha. you know, most audiophiles would claim the opposite. i.e., that the LP is the analog and thus "true" and "most high quality" version possible...
  10. kaylee

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Galth bb-chan, have you watched hatsukoi limited yet?? it's totally cute, gay (not in that way) and mushy. plus, really amusing. i love it, surprisingly, although it's completely the opposite of what i normally go for. i think you'd like it a lot.
  11. kaylee

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 440)

    Really fantastic review, GK! I think this might be one of my favorites from you! :glomp I think your analysis on naruto's reactions was absolutely spot-on. His acceptance of Yondaime as his father seemed very fast to me too at first, but I think you're right that he must've at least...
  12. kaylee

    Welcome to the Hokage's Office

    Welcome to the Hokage's Office! Want to read an old theory or research old information to create a new one? Look no further than the Hokage's Office, where a record of all older Toshokan threads are kept. Here you'll find all older threads and threads on topics that are not currently...
  13. kaylee

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 439)

    Excellent review, GK! I'm so glad you're back! :hug And thank fnuck for us for that "present" :smile-big Ah, I don't really have anything to add, since you said it all for me, but that was a lot of fun to read, so thanks. :amuse Like you, I do vaguely remember something being said before...
  14. kaylee

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Thread about things like "Who's Galth?" and stuff like that. I miss my shin-chan khal... :scry I go away for a week, and this is the first thing I find when I come back? *sigh* Why'd you change it though? You're so old here, that it's not like anyone will be able to stop thinking of...
  15. kaylee

    Slash Series Naruto

    Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen) eh, yeah.... but the sequel was just... "ok" Nothing special, like the first one was, imho. :amuse
Top