Slash Series Naruto

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
On request, here's the thread for the Naruto talk... wait... eh, Naruto talk in the Boys Love section? YESH! This is the thread for the yaoi-related Naruto talk :amuse


Please keep the 'normal' Naruto section clean of BL discussions. There are a lot of members who don't feel comfortable with it.

You can use this thread instead to fangirl (or fanboy) about your favorite Naruto yaoi couple. Recommend doujinshi, show AMVs and fanarts or simply worship your favorite pairing ^.^

Have fun! :fangirl2​
 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

Wow, I didn't expected it to be this awesome o_O

I'm usually not a huge fan of using so many effects, blending and short cuts but it fits very well in this video. Also an amazing amount of smexy Naruto faces (most amvs only portray Sasuke as bishie but I'm more a fangirl of pretty blue eyes), yummy <3
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

My contribution - love these!





Yup, I'm a big Naru/Sas fan as well. I think they belong together, one way or another, if not as lovers than certainly as friends with a deep bond.

To be fair to us rabid fangirls, whilst their passionate relationship did begin in our wild imaginations, Kishi has done nothing over the years to make us think otherwise. If anything, he has fuelled the flames. :p He has done many things to hint that those two are more than just good buddies. Which is why I am curious as to whether he'll explain the 'locket' thing further.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

Do you know where the images are from, Kado? I remember the first two but not from where. Love them too!

And yes, NaruSasu (in this order xD) is my favorite Naruverse pairing as well. :luv
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

Oh, love the pics, love the amv!

I know I'm biased, but it's nearly impossible for me to see naruto & sasuke as anything but soulmates, regardless of the universe. It's by far my favorite pairing (yaoi or otherwise) in any manga. It's great both when it's angsty and when it's sweet & fluffy.


aren't they cuuuuuuute? :wtf

For those who are interested and haven't read it yet, I really have to recommend the doujinshi And We..., as it's one of the only naruto doujinshi's I've read that I really liked. It's an AU, so might seem slightly out of character, but it's just about the cutest story ever. *dies from fluff overload*

Which is why I am curious as to whether he'll explain the 'locket' thing further.
Ah, sadly, that'll never happen. I mean, it'd be one thing if the lockets appeared in the story, but they were only on the cover, and clearly designed just as a movie promotion. I'm sure he was just forced to do it for the fangirls. But damn, I did love that cover though. It made me SQEEE. :love
 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

For those who are interested and haven't read it yet, I really have to recommend the doujinshi And We..., as it's one of the only naruto doujinshi's I've read that I really liked. It's an AU, so might seem slightly out of character, but it's just about the cutest story ever. *dies from fluff overload*
And when you're done with the first part, don't forget to download And We... 2 as well :wtf

(Just in case :amuse)
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

eh, yeah.... but the sequel was just... "ok" Nothing special, like the first one was, imho. :amuse
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

It doesn't feel complete to me without the second one :amuse
(Adding up that I'm a huge Yondaime fangirl so this doujinshi was double fun for me >.>)


Hm, can someone recommend some doujinshi with an art style close to the original? I have to admit that I'm always a little annoyed when a story is sweet but the art is soooo far off from it and Kishimoto has a damn nice drawing style for his boys.

Piero's works are also far away but cute. I like them a lot but often get the feeling that they could better be a original story on their own instead of using Kishi's characters. The art style is unique enough and really stands out but sadly she seems not to be interested in creating something on her own.
 
Last edited:

hecate_ate

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Romania
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

Yay SasuNaru/NaruSasu~ It's the only yaoi/shounen-ai pairing I love, even more since Sucks-ke is the character I hate most, EVER from ANY manga/anime I have ever read/seen!

So yeah.... ^_^;

One of my favorite AMV's is a funny NaruSasu one:

Naruto Kissed A Girl....th-thats Horrible DX {YAOI}

As for doujinshi, there are so many that I love.... >_<
Hmm: * vampire dreams* part 1
* vampire dreams* part 2
Youth Terrorist{Part 1}
YOUTH TERRORIST PART 2

Senyu MasuMasu Goseiei
- credits to arigatomina who takes the time to scanlate and also translate the sasunaru and other doujinshi
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

credits to arigatomina who takes the time to scanlate and also translate the sasunaru
Correction: She preferable scans NaruSasu and especially not SasuNaru, that's why I love her archive :smile-big

The two on youtube are both by Piero :love and seeing the third one it seems that Alternate World settings are quite popular, huh? ^^


lol :rofl
Oh, Kado - you need to watch it till the very end! :rofl

But do you know what heavy irritates me on this one? The voice of the singer (yes, I know who she is just forgot the name atm) nearly sounds like Naruto's seiyuu making it sound... so fitting :s
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

Wow, thanks for all those links ladies! :wtf When I get half a second I am definitely going to check them out.

In the meantime:


I just love the way Sasuke looks like a sex god here. Don't appreciate Naruto looking meek as a little lamb but who's looking at Naruto in this picture anyway.


Don't know where this came from. The art is questionable, a little fuzzy, but the intention is oh so wicked. :drool I want more of this. More I say!



Ha, remember this? I had this as my sig for a while. How I love it.


One of my favourite 'cutie' type fanarts. It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :smile-big



I like the art. I also like how the moment is very sweet.



I LOVE, LOVE this one. OK, so it's not strictly BL and Sasuke is a leeetle on the gothic-vampiric side of things, but I think we can overlook that in favour of the general mood and tone. It's how I would like to see Naruto and Sasuke portrayed. They're both tough bastards, they're both sex gods, and both of them look like they need to get laid real quick. I especially love how Naruto's still in charge (or he thinks he is) and isn't playing the damsel in distress.

C'mon, wouldn't you love to see a doujinshi inspired by this fanart (imagine the fights over who gets to be on top!) :drool
 
Last edited:

HPTR Fangirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
1,166
Reaction score
5,375
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

Another Sasunaru AMV

Title: Sasunaru -- Stand in the Rain
Maker: HimeChronicles
Rating: PG-15
Warnings: Angsty / Sad mostly with fluff mixed.

Sasunaru -- Stand in the Rain..
 

boszz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
21
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

well this is one of my favourite

and i dont know why i dont like most of the naruto x sasuke doujinshi waah
there so many good yaoi so mostly i dont even bother to read narusasu


btw. there should be some recommendation tread when you can exchange some great yaoi tittle ( "Ze" "Totally Captivated" "Love Mode" "Koi cha no Oshaou" anyone???)
 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

btw. there should be some recommendation tread when you can exchange some great yaoi tittle ( "Ze" "Totally Captivated" "Love Mode" "Koi cha no Oshaou" anyone???)
For the more popular series, I recommend you to simply open a thread on it's own ^^

But yes, a recommendation thread certainly is needed. Here we go:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45547

:amuse



Don't know where this came from. The art is questionable, a little fuzzy, but the intention is oh so wicked. :drool I want more of this. More I say
OGOSH, I love that. Seriously! It reminds me on one of my favorite Naruto fanart. Simple but just pretty :wtf

Great AMV. Very moody scenes perfectly matching the sound. I barely watch AMVs anymore but it's amazing to see how some come out when I get them recommended <333
 
Last edited:

chocohexe

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

yai just found this threat, iam are a huge fan of SasuNaru to. but i prefer series in which they are equal. its fund to read then.

As a shounen Naruto has a lot fans of SasuNaru. I never read this much yaoi and shounen ai ffs, for any other manga. But true this affenction between them is not just brotherly love, for me more like an obsession.
 

Natoma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
816
Reaction score
727
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

*cough* see sig *cough*

:)
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

*giggles madly* how come I never knew of this section...this is heaven :luv


I prefer SasuNaru too....:D
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

Welcome Nat - and - oh wow, I didn't knew that pic :blink

That's soooo pretty! :luv
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

feisu-chan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
250
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Naruto by Kishimoto Masashi (Shounen)

i :wtf Nat's narutoXsasuke post... ANGSTY.... :fan i love it!

I'm sure you guys have read this in the manga, Konohamaru's sexy no jutsu boy on boy version... Sai and Sasuke? it was really really funny, and uhm, hot... *hanyaaaaaan* :redface :redface :redface

man, i'm such a :fangirl2 *hanyaaaaan*


oh man, i forgot to share the link... gomenasai *bows, bows, bows* watch it, very funny... it's just sad this part was not included in the anime... :modsmack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWdnou4-O5E&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch%3Fq%3Dsai%2520and%2520sasuke%2520sexy%2520jutsu%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwv&feature=player_embedded#t=64

:yaoi:yaoi:yaoi:yaoi:yaoi:yaoi:yaoi:yaoi​
 
Last edited:
Top