- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 14,313
- Reaction score
- 1,730
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
On request, here's the thread for the Naruto talk... wait... eh, Naruto talk in the Boys Love section? YESH! This is the thread for the yaoi-related Naruto talk
Please keep the 'normal' Naruto section clean of BL discussions. There are a lot of members who don't feel comfortable with it.
You can use this thread instead to fangirl (or fanboy) about your favorite Naruto yaoi couple. Recommend doujinshi, show AMVs and fanarts or simply worship your favorite pairing ^.^
Please keep the 'normal' Naruto section clean of BL discussions. There are a lot of members who don't feel comfortable with it.
You can use this thread instead to fangirl (or fanboy) about your favorite Naruto yaoi couple. Recommend doujinshi, show AMVs and fanarts or simply worship your favorite pairing ^.^
Have fun!
Last edited:



He has done many things to hint that those two are more than just good buddies. Which is why I am curious as to whether he'll explain the 'locket' thing further.






I want more of this. More I say!






i love it!
