Recent content by Kei-kun121

  1. Kei-kun121

    Miscellaneous Need help editing/redrawing colour page

    Anyone willing to redraw this for me? Don't really want to just write text over/under/along the original text, but it's a bit out of my abilities to redo colour pages. It'd only need to be the top purple text, the 2 yellow/green text, and the author's name at the very bottom. Any help is...
  2. Kei-kun121

    Done Kirinji (Amou Gin) minor help

    Page 3 of RAW as stated above. Context is pretty much, Mitsunari is explaining his situation but Otani is making fun of him. [hr] I just went with what Ju-da-su suggested. It seemed to fit and make sense in the context. Got another problem now though. みうないもあべう~? I've never heard this phrase...
  3. Kei-kun121

    Done Kirinji (Amou Gin) minor help

    Here's what I have for page 3: Mitsu:何度も言わせるな Mitsu:Don't make me repeat myself. Mitsu:天狗だ Mitsu:The Tengu. Mitsu:笑うなっ!! Mitsu:Don't laugh!! Mitsu:どうにもオレ様先輩同輩から軽んじられる Mitsu:Guess I can't help being looked down upon by a senior colleague Mitsu:色が白いし背が低い剣の腕も今一つなのに小知恵ばかり働き Mitsu:I have...
  4. Kei-kun121

    Done One line in 07-Ghost 51b

    Need some help in how to translate this line:
Top