Recent content by Kevin M

  1. Kevin M

    Info Shippuuden dub to air on Disney

    A good number of titles you listed are not mainstream at all. Gantz Elfin Lied Samurai X The Sword of The Stranger FLCL Trigun Wolfs Rain Al these where aimed for older audiances, and where allowed to explore mature subject matter in greater depth. Inuyasha touches on the...
  2. Kevin M

    Info Shippuuden dub to air on Disney

    Yeah. The best graphic novels can easily match up with the best manga. It is the same with any cartoon, or television show matching up with anime or overseas show. Each side has something that puts them on that "Holy Shit, that is awesome" stage. To say one can't do it because of such and such...
  3. Kevin M

    College Football in Eyeshield 21

    I know I had the same dream when I played high school football, and most of my other team mates also. I was just trying to say that we've seen, and heard minimal about it, and the role it plays in the landscape of Football in America. Maybe this issue will get addressed in future chapters of ES...
  4. Kevin M

    College Football in Eyeshield 21

    It just seems odd that they are leaving out a huge part of American Football. If they mention that college football exist in that universe in ES 21, whey not throw out a notion of it existing in America?
  5. Kevin M

    College Football in Eyeshield 21

    Is it ever ever mentioned at all in this manga or what? It is one of the most important, and integrual parts of the American Football landscape, and every who was in the NFL came out of a college program. So, any thoughs on why they left it out completely?
  6. Kevin M

    The Top Eyeshield 21 Teams vs The USA Today Super 25 High School Football Teams

    The point that I was trying to make was that if IFAF lessened the regulations, and allowed top college players to enter, you would be seeing horribly mismatched games. The tournament only showed that team Japan could (barley) match the lower levels of college play. It is doubtful that they can...
  7. Kevin M

    The Top Eyeshield 21 Teams vs The USA Today Super 25 High School Football Teams

    With players that where not the best among college football, they won their first two games by a combined score of 110-3. Only running into a challenge with the defending world champions, and defeating them in over time. I'm not making excuses, I'm stating the truth. If you send a team comprised...
  8. Kevin M

    The Top Eyeshield 21 Teams vs The USA Today Super 25 High School Football Teams

    You mean the team that was made up of D-1AA players, and some scrub D1 players? To be honest, if they allowed star D1 players from top schools to join, you would see scores of 90-0, or worse.
  9. Kevin M

    World Cup Teams

    Could you imagine if they allowed NFL players into that? You would be seeing triple digit blowouts. But being serious, this is pretty cool. I never knew that this was going on. Thanks for the link.
  10. Kevin M

    World Cup Teams

    I figure the World Cup to be a massive tournament type deal. A theory that I have is that it will be split up into two different regions. The west vs the east with both the United States, and Japan on opposite sides. Their probably both going to meet in the finals, and have a epic match with...
  11. Kevin M

    The Top Eyeshield 21 Teams vs The USA Today Super 25 High School Football Teams

    My advanced appologies for this. I just came back from Texas where I got a chance to view some games. Namely, the Trinity Trojans. I wonder how they would be if they where in Eyeshield 21, and where able to use that worlds physicis.
  12. Kevin M

    do you think the shinjiryuu nagas are qualified to join the NFL?

    Doesn't change the fact that if he goes straight into the NFL, he is going to get wrecked. He needs to spend some years in a decent college program. Then he could be a good NFL quarterback, and that would be a maybe. Hell, most of the people in ES21 would be trash in the NFL, besides a select...
  13. Kevin M

    do you think the shinjiryuu nagas are qualified to join the NFL?

    Is that before or after he gets light up like a christmas tree?
  14. Kevin M

    do you think the shinjiryuu nagas are qualified to join the NFL?

    Kid would need a couple of solid years in college before he becomes a star in the pros.
Top